Health Bar Bug

xXxTitanxXx

So I am a CM Commando. I made the health bars(the bars that are in the box in a PvP game) the longest they can be so that I can see if someone needs to be healed. However I've found that sometimes the health bar box is inaccurate. I'll look at the box and it will say all my teammates are around/at full health. Then I'll actually look around and most of my teammates are below 50% health. Has anyone else noticed this? Edited by xXxTitanxXx

Yes I have the same issue, it's rather annoying. It sure makes healing in bgs a lot more stressful since you get yelled at for not healing someone you see at 100%, it's impossible to visually watch everyone all the time.

Yes, as a healer i'm finding myself watching health bars over the players themselves to see who needs healing because it's bugged.

Sometimes it is accurate, sometimes it is not. It will simply display full health for everyone when it's broken. Annoying since then I have to rely on trying to click players for healing, and well we all know how well that works...

I found this super annoying as well but figured out recently that if I switch to windowed mode graphic settings it seems to fix (work around the issue)

I have it set to windows 1280x1024 and can see my Windows start menu still.

I play in windowed and have this same issue. It's quite possibly the most annoying bug in the game. It's so awesome hearing a guildie in mumble yelling for a heal while I was sitting there DPSing because my raid frames show him at 100% health...Pretty awful bug that needs an immediate fix.

I swear switching to windowed mode helped me. Until I figured this out I was contemplating re rolling DPS because healers are brutal without the frames working.

There must be something else to this because it's working now.. several scenarios so far and it's working good.

I have set my Health bars to select all radio icons, and 60%/60% size.

I'm running 1280x1024 with it actually in windows mode but maximized (streched out)

I swear switching to windowed mode helped me. Until I figured this out I was contemplating re rolling DPS because healers are brutal without the frames working.

There must be something else to this because it's working now.. several scenarios so far and it's working good.

I have set my Health bars to select all radio icons, and 60%/60% size.

I'm running 1280x1024 with it actually in windows mode but maximized (streched out)

You're probably just lucky :p Some of my guildies have similar problems I have, others don't. And sometimes they work fine, but most of the time they're broken in warzones, clicking someone to heal them is aweeeeeeeeeeesome!