*TEAM/ZiRe* guild(s) forming new HM Ops 'progression' group....

Nee-Elder

Greetings all,

Some of you may have noticed my other forum thread over the years for our 2 "casual" guilds here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Well, recently we've been gradually been moving our way through Hardmode Operations content & achievements in mostly guild-only groups, but now we're hoping to expand our team & schedule a bit, not only for eventual 16-player HM versions but also for 'nightmare' (NiM) versions someday as well. (Typically, but not strictly, on Sundays)

So far, i myself (as healer) have only managed to clear: HM Dxun 8-man (1st 3 bosses), Xeno HM 100% , Queen HM 8-man, TC HM 100%, Eyeless HM 100%, EV HM 8 & 16 , EC HM 8-man, KP HM 8 & 16, TFB HM 8-man, DF HM 8-man (except Brontes), DP HM 8-man (except Council) ...and some of our officers/members have a bit more experience too.

But anyways, we're hoping to finish all HM's 100% and reach NiM progression in 2020, so if anyone (experienced or not, guilded or not, np , but must be 306 gear with augments) is interested in possibly joining us for more HM Ops progressing, please take a few minutes to fill out this brief questionaire...

1. Do you prefer Empire or Republic side?

2. What's your main character name (and side) that you feel most comfortable using?

3. What roles can you provide on that geared character?

4. Have you ever star-parsed before?

5. If you parsed before, how much numbers were you pulling in 70/capped content? (DPS/Healer) *Example: 8.9k

6. And how much numbers were you pulling in 75/uncapped content? (DPS/Healer) *Example: 21.2k

7. What days would you most likely be available?

8. In those days you're typically most available, what hours work best for you? (USA EST time)

...Feel free to send me a forum PM with answers if you prefer. You can also contact me in-game (whispers or mail)

Thanks and hope to see ya in-game! :D

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)

Edited by Nee-Elder
minor edits

Just a quick update: We've got 9 players confirmed so far (pending unforeseen RL events of course) on IMPERIAL side and we're tentatively scheduling 7pm to 11pm (USA east coast time) , as OPTIONS, on fridays, saturdays,sundays, mondays (starting today and thru month of JUNE ... Again, as options, depending upon player availability that day)

If anyone else is still interested, please see my OP ^^

Thanks, regards, Nee :sy_title:

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: We finally (emphasis on the word FINALLY lol ) were able to finish 'Brontes' final boss in DF hardmode (8-player version) ... phew! Been waiting a while for that particular cheevo :D

We tried the 16-player HM version first but it seemed a bit harder/messy.

Anyways, if anyone else is still interested in helping out, see my OP ^^

./bow, Nee :sy_title:

Edited by Nee-Elder

We tried the 16-player HM version [of 'Brontes' ] first but it seemed a bit harder/messy.

Only quoting myself cuz ... Last night, with some help from another guild, we were finally able to get the 16-man DF HM version DONE too!!! (byebye Brontes forever lol !! )

See my OP ^^ if anyone's still interested in joining/helping our Progression Crew ....and ugh i can only imagine how frustratingly "fun" Nightmare-mode of that Op will be (someday) :eek:

UPDATE: Finally cleared SNV HM 16-player version last night (very very random late run , after i talked trash in 'Allies' chat saying how "rare late-night HM runs are before a big patch update the next morning" :cool:) , but quite honestly we couldn't have done it without serious help from the 'x gracey' group (1st time ever grouping with them, so thanks again for carrying/guiding me & my newbness on first couple runs of that 6-minutes-to-clear-city sequence ) .

Once i finish all the rest of HM 100% cheevos (like 'Gods' :eek: ) and getting more & more practice/intel with each sequence and boss-fights , i'm hoping we'll have our solid 8-10 person team reliable (and interested) enough to go back thru all HM Ops again 1 by 1 before even considering NiM versions in 2020.

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 7 months later...

*Just to UPDATE this hardmode Ops thread again here....

FINALLY got to clear that pesky HM 'council' fight on DP 8-man (phew) . And, thanks to group coordination with 2 other nice guilds ( VODE AN and the 'gracey' crew) , we are currently working on finally clearing 16m Queen , 16m master/blaster , and 16m 'underlurker' (ugh that LAG during cross positioning :mad: ) .

Otherwise, here's the rest of remaining HM cheevos we still have left to clear:

-- Monolith 8 & 16

-- ToS 8man (3rd & 5th bosses and for16 just 'Revan' )

-- Gods 16 (and last 3 bosses for 8man)

-- Dxun 16 (and last 3 bosses for 8m)

... So if anyone's interested in joining us sometime, please see my OP and/or our main guild-recruitment thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Thanks! -- regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side) :sy_title:

p.s. Thanks to a truly awesome close-knit group, i was finally able to get my 1st 'nightmare' boss clear for DXUN Op ! Soooo much fun and we're def. looking forward to 'progging' NiM's soon , once we complete our HM list ^^

Edited by Nee-Elder
update