HK-51 Flashpoints

Is the Group Finder not working on that server? :confused:

if you only select 1 FP for the HK-51 parts like I am trying to do within Group finder it takes hours and that's normal on The Prog. server still takes an hour or so to do the daily FP with random selected FP's.

So I know how the op is feeling and even worse when you find the False Emp. update is bugged now and then so am trying to re-do it again as CS have stuck there head in the sand since Friday as there have been no replies ingame or here.

Edited by Avorniel

i think you are talking about ''the false emperor SM'' since hard mode maelstrom prison is commonly made by who runs dailies..try to group with one or two people before queuing the group..it should decrease your queuing time..you can recruit someone in the areas you have to scan for the other pieces as well..

Happened to be doing a False Emperor hard mode the other day on a toon that hadn't got the HK part yet and the part dropped off HK in HM. Maybe it's always done this and I didn't know it but was surprised as I thought I had to do the normal FP for this. So just fyi if anyone else is like me and hadn't done it yet on hm.

Wish you were on The Harbinger, OP. I'm in the same boat and would group up with you! Bummer...

I will admit, though, that I am not trying that hard (e.g using GF, etc.)

Edited by Monkeypox
Forgot a statement

just an update from me I queued for False Emp. FP for 6 hours in Group Finder before I managed to get a group and it dropped,so am now a proud owner of HK-51 and have decided to just use my monthly C.Coins to unlock it through my legacy ,I am not ever going to queue that long again ever :rolleyes: Edited by Avorniel