Best RWZ teams post merger

Asunasan

Here I'll make this easy enough. This is Ascendancy + Family.

Aerico, Chrysalys, Darc, Lanafear, Luigi/Mario, Martian, Naena, Soreyoxoxo, Tairisa, Tuloc, Valdictae, Vanquiss, Smurf'n'turf, Kurupt, Dravia, Dierdrea, Tzarene

These are the guys we take pretty much over anyone else. If only half of these guys are in the group it's not much of an Ascendancy group or we're just trying to get a group together to hopefully get into rateds. With the exception of Martian, who was our one and only recruit, these have been players that have been playing with us in some way or another since rateds began. When we created the guild the decision was to keep the guild very small due to the problems we had in a bigger guild and other players that weren't going to be apart of our rated team. In the case of our extended family we only PVP and the people that aren't in are guild are people that want to do more then that or, in Dravia's case, is the guild leader of his guild with his friends.

And for the record I think what Meggles is most annoyed with is how any game we lose gets posted on here, yet it's rare to hear of the games we win which is most of them. If you beat us, then you beat us. We can't win them all, even if we have our best team out there. That said if you're going to post that you beat us in a Voidstar and not mention how you got three capped 600-0 in Civil War or we shut you out in Huttball the next game then you're not telling the whole story. Unless you make it a point to talk trash to us we almost never make it a point to say we beat so and so however many times today.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing the same old tune. People complaining about the lack of competition. Then when the competition arrives the same people give up or just queue dodge. The passed few nights have been sad for the PvP community. I'm trying to be nice when I say this... but how do you other guilds/teams expect to get any better when you give up before you try?

I'm hearing the same old tune. People complaining about the lack of competition. Then when the competition arrives the same people give up or just queue dodge. The passed few nights have been sad for the PvP community. I'm trying to be nice when I say this... but how do you other guilds/teams expect to get any better when you give up before you try?

Hey now, Blackjack almost always skips Friday. I'll admit we didn't make it Thursday either which is more unusual, but we'll keep queing as long as our tanks (or acceptable replacements) are available. Wednesday looked like it was a fine night for everyone except Ascendancy attendance wise so I wouldn't count rwz's out yet (or hopefully ever? pls kk thx)

Hey now, Blackjack almost always skips Friday. I'll admit we didn't make it Thursday either which is more unusual, but we'll keep queing as long as our tanks (or acceptable replacements) are available. Wednesday looked like it was a fine night for everyone except Ascendancy attendance wise so I wouldn't count rwz's out yet (or hopefully ever? pls kk thx)

Yeah I understand, which is why I was trying to be nice when I said it because not everyone is doing it. It's the same people who were complaining before though, not you guys. I completely understand not queueing if there isn't an ideal group makeup. But the excuses from some people are getting tiring.

<Aliens> Close nail biting game, was fun.

That game was awesome. We had a blast. If only we would have looked at the clock and held the ball 5 seconds longer before we scored we would have won. But you guys held mid wonderfully and picked up the ball at the last second, winning the game by having ball in hand at the end.:D

We only got 3 ranked games last night before it started glitching I guess.

First one the opposition didn't show up...

Second game we got a pug group, and won.

Third was against you guys, and great competition.

Competition was getting tougher as we went =)

I was talking to Validictae from Ascendancy and we both were in que for ranked but it wouldn't pop for either of us. My team re logged and re qued, but it still wouldn't pop. Ascendancy then relogged and requed but by that time a couple of my guys wanted to log for the night. We must have sat in que for 30 min.... When you sit in que doing nothing, people get bored, or like myself tired and log.

Not that I really want to get my face smashed in by Validictae, we were willing, ready and qued for it, but apparently swtor didn't want me to get my face smashed in. :rolleyes:

We are doing ranked about every other night now, sometimes we have enough for 2 seperate groups. Not all my guys are war hero so we even bring in the lower geared guys to help them get gear faster. I'm happy there are so many more people queing for ranked. It's much more entertaining than reg warzones with people doing less than 50k damage... I thought 100k was bad but I see I was mistaken.

Where the hell have you been Meo? Swtor isn't the same without its dancing trainer.

Oh my goodness, I miss you Twinsie!

I went to GW2, but then school started and work gave me a ton of shifts.

But I just renewed my sub, felt like playing a few games.