How do I use the Preferred Access Bundle? From Subscriber to Preferred

paatz

Hello there!

Tomorrow I'll lose my subscription and, as I'm not paying another, I bought the Preferred Access Bundle and the Artifact Autorization. My question is: When should I use the Preferred Access Bundle? Today or tomorrow (when I lose the subs)?

I'm afraid that tomorrow I'll lose, for example, one of my crew skills before using the Preferred Access Bundle, and I'll have to start from scratch after using it.

Can you help me? I'm really confused.

In theory any unlocks you use as a sub before going f2p should remain... However I don't think that actually works, you'd be better off waiting till your account become f2p.

Your 2 crew skills will get re-set and you'll have to start again, or maybe they'll just get locked out? (unlikely)

One option would be to remove two of your skills to guarentee which one it is that stays, for example, I'd keep the crafting skill (assuming you have a crafting skill), since the gathering skills can be leveled up quite quickly at little to no cost...

In the end what you do is up to you, a lot of information about f2p transitioning and its unlocks is quite sketchy :(