Swtor is..

Brandonmz

pretty fun and I like it more than any other mmo I've played, of course it isn't perfect the voice acting and story lines keep me entertain. Need a change from all these pessimistic doom-and-gloom threads that aren't constructive criticism but just whining (most of the time) Edited by Brandonmz

pretty fun and I like it more than any other mmo I've played, of course it isn't perfect the voice acting and story lines keep me entertain. Need a change from all these pessimistic doom-and-gloom threads that aren't constructive criticism but just whining (most of the time)

Don't let the trolls get you down.

pretty fun and I like it more than any other mmo I've played, of course it isn't perfect the voice acting and story lines keep me entertain. Need a change from all these pessimistic doom-and-gloom threads that aren't constructive criticism but just whining (most of the time)

Agreed. I, a person who spends time on the forums, it is nice every once and a while to see a positive thread. Too bad there are others who hate this game so much that the very idea of someone else enjoying this game just grinds their gears.

I agree with you OP. I love this game.

Haven't delved into many different MMOs, but I like SWTOR better than WoW and DCUO.

I also understand that this game has only been out a year. I think it will continue to get better and better in the years to come.