I'm crazy because I want a mirror class?

Stumkrav

I've been playing since day 1 to SWTOR and I just like to play my Sith Inquisitor Assassin. When I play another class feel like I missing a lot of my Sin, especially the tanquish part, stealth, able to do daily quests alone (including heroic) and all those things...

Yes, that is a stupid question, I know! But you think I'm crazy for playing the same kind ... again?

:rak_01:

For the record, I'm tired to play with an human char and is one of the things that I want to change too. Human male!

Someone has done something similar?

Had a guildie roll a 2nd sniper because he didnt like the race choice he made on his first.

On a side note most daily heroics can be soloed with any class, with maybe EOT and poisonous strategy (need in combat cc for this one) being the exceptions. But if you enjoy your assassin that much and dont care to play any other classes so be it. You may enjoy playing a shadow though... a little bit different being a pub... but i have heard the story is better if you play it from a dark side perspective.

Maybe, but that would make me crazy too.

I have a Jugg and Sentinel at 50, and a Marauder who will be 50 within a week.

Play what you enjoy :) I was still able to have fun on my Marauder despite having played both the mirror AC and story before

Honestly as mentioned above, if you enjoy it...who cares. I know a few people that roled the same toon (differences in race / gender). One may be geared and designed specifically for PVE while the other being for PVP. Also if you do like the play style, I would recommend playing a pub version, just for differences in story, but with the same feel to the gameplay. You could also theoretically do another assassin, have one DPS and one tank spec. And switch between the 2 as needed.

Ultimately it comes down to playing what you enjoy...good luck.

Playing 2 mirror classes is good and even encouraged, you'll get to experience 2 different and interesting stories, you get to play a toon with different gender, race, faction, morality, etc and you get to interact with a new set of companions - all while enjoying the mastery of the class that you've already played! Edited by RendValor