Give my force stun back

Did you ever hear a Sage say "ooooo, I have to much distance on my Force Stun, please mr. programmer reduce the it?[B] NOT

[/b]

So, who was complaining? Could it be some Imperial PvPer, whiners that they are, that was complaining of being stunned for a whole 6 secs?

I play a healer sage, one of my moves a Force Stun, had its distance reduced not by 1/2 but by 2/3's. I spent extra tree points just so the cool down would be less. It is the only tool, I have if I am being pummeled in a OPs, to briefly halt the onslaught, so I can re-coop. It used to be 30m now it's 10m, it renders it almost useless. Why, even have it?

WHY MUST I BE PENALIZED because some PvPer whined that they think it is to unfair?

To hell with them and give my Force Stun back. Why should I even have to spend 2 points to reduce its cool down to begin with?

I absolutely agree! It's a RANGED dps character which operates at ummm.... RANGED distances. It was the only decent stun we had available. Even with PVE it's a nighmare now trying to keep an elite under control hoping Qyzen can finish the job before they come after you. Of course I could close the gap to the enemy but that kind of negates having a ranged DPS to start with. I've noticed a pattern with these updates. If you are given a perk or an extra ability, Bioware make sure they take something away as well.

Message to Bioware "You are bound to have noticed the falling number of players. Try to keep the remaining players happy or you will end up maintaining empty servers. And that won't please EA's shareholders now will it?"

You still have your lift, and there's a talent to make that instant cast. Yeah it sucks that you have less range, but at least it can still be used on those melee who leap back to you after you knock them away. Not sure why you'd blame it on an Imperial pvper; Inquisitors got the same change as did bounty hunters and troopers.

Did you ever hear a Sage say "ooooo, I have to much distance on my Force Stun, please mr. programmer reduce the it?[B] NOT

[/b]

So, who was complaining? Could it be some Imperial PvPer, whiners that they are, that was complaining of being stunned for a whole 6 secs?

I play a healer sage, one of my moves a Force Stun, had its distance reduced not by 1/2 but by 2/3's. I spent extra tree points just so the cool down would be less. It is the only tool, I have if I am being pummeled in a OPs, to briefly halt the onslaught, so I can re-coop. It used to be 30m now it's 10m, it renders it almost useless. Why, even have it?

WHY MUST I BE PENALIZED because some PvPer whined that they think it is to unfair?

To hell with them and give my Force Stun back. Why should I even have to spend 2 points to reduce its cool down to begin with?

+1, couldn't agree more,

it's another tune down for us

Because a 30 meter stun is overpowered. They changed the cooldown to make it more of a defensive spell, not offensive. Stun -> get all dots and debuffs up without target being able to do anything...

And fyi, this is not a result of "imps whining". Every class is mirrored at Imperial side, so they had the same nerf.