how many founders are left in the game?

Hefaiston

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Half of you arent real founders. You came in the game a year after release, when the real founders had already preordered the game. Most people have no ideas about waves and how it was at first. They were still handing out founders tag over a year after release. So you are counted as the same as someone who didnt preorder the game 9 days after press release. Whats your highest/played. Im at 288 days, what about yall? Jack of all trades master of none. I bet half dont even have 100 days.

Hi. I am not a founder I joined in mid December 2012. Been playing ever since with only two short two month or so breaks in 2015 and 2016 to focus in school.

I play a lot of classes and characters but mostly my VG tank that has 300 days played. So weird flex saying you have 288 but imma flex even weirder and then ask you to s t f u !

It's no surprise that "Founders" are still in game. I am one as well. And it's no surprise,that we take break from game every now and then. It doesn't make us special in any shape, way or form. I don't really see point of this...did you think there were only 5 "Founders" left in game? It's an on and off thing with this game.

You guys were suppose to boycott cause no KOTOR 3. :D

Anyways, that's what I did sadly, and wished I hadn't. I started just before ROTHC and started my sub a few hours after playing through Tython I loved it so much. I should have been founder but I let the DS take control.

Semi Around, looking to make a full return soon

Whoa, I used to see you posting on these forums a full decade ago--glad to see you're still around.

I'm a Founder too. I've been following this game since it was announced in 2008 and have been subscribed since launch. I'm a "ride or die" kind of guy.