Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

RyanReagan

LOL, you could consider SL as a farm server for PoT5 and The Bastion. Being a PvE server, we will always have a heavy share of PvP baddies, but the PvP players we produce go on to be the tops in swtor.

yah totally all the credit goes to you guys, for sure.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they let you in ID yet?

Why would they do that?

Why are you asking?

Do you even care?

Do you miss me or something?

Why would anyone want an escaped mental patient, pervert, and obviously proud booze hound into their guild?

:o

Why would they do that?

Why are you asking?

Do you even care?

Why would anyone want an escaped mental patient, pervert, and obviously proud booze hound into their guild?

Some people made a big deal out of leaving this server, and yet they keep coming back here for what? To make sure we haven't burnt the place to the ground? Or maybe the mods have PoT5 forums on tight lockdown? ;)

Some people made a big deal out of leaving this server, and yet they keep coming back here for what? To make sure we haven't burnt the place to the ground? Or maybe the mods have PoT5 forums on tight lockdown? ;)

Yea, the mods keep ruining the threads on PoT5. They won't let us have any fun. :(

People from the Bastion like to post on the PoT5 forums. :eek:

Maybe they just miss you guys or are bored. I mean, work is just dull. Need to do something to pass the time.

Why would they do that?

Why are you asking?

Do you even care?

1. ikr 2.curiosity 3. no 4. don't know you personally but i'm not on pot5 posting 5. they wouldnt

No credit to above lists. <Looking Cute Feeling Cute> is actually pretty good. So is <Unconquered>, as well as list of others I would have on it. Think the list needs to be redone to represent the latest standards. I am not putting our team on it until we get into Ranked heavy and can back up any claims.

• 2 years later...
1. Infinite Darkness

2. Physics

3. Dark Jesters

4. Wook

5. Wanted

FACT.

1. PUB Premades use to crush them. Infinite FOTM more like it.

2. Who were they?

3. LMAO, only Deebs and Ky were any good. I miss my healer friend Lilith tho.

4. WOOK? Isn't there like 1 of them left? RIP WOOK.

5. Hahahahahaha, really though?

1. Death Smile

2. Death Smile

3. Death Smile

4. Death Smile

5. Free Casters

You know how there is now an asterisk beside Barry Bond's name in the baseball hall of fame record books cause he was caught cheating using an illegal substance?

There should also be an asterisk beside spots 1-5 since both those guilds are notorious for using TPP.

• 2 weeks later...