Hardmode Flashpoints Difficulty Levels

Can anyone get me a ranking of the hardmode flashpoint difficulty levels? I'm trying to decide which ones to run regularly, and I really don't want to wipe. Today I wiped 5 times on BFI (our tank sucked but... still) before killing the second boss (and please, no "OMG U wipd on BFI? U so stoopid" posts) and I don't want anything like that to happen again, so I'd love to just spam the easiest ones. Thoughts?

My order in difficulty for republic would be:

Taral V

Maelstrom Prison

False Emperor

The Esseles

Directive 7

Battle for Ilum

Kaon Under Siege

Easiest to hardest

Taral V, Flase, Kaon (all three are the same difficulty level, effectively zero)

Battle for Ilum

Maelstorm

D7

Esseles

The reason for the difference is likely ranged vs. melee dps. My list is for a melee heavy group.

Sorry, but Battle FOR ilum is Ilum's PVP zone quest (capture 5 bases). FP is called Battle OF ilum.

On topic: all FPs are pretty easy, hardest being Directive 7.

And if you can find 7 more ppl - it's better to run Normal mode operations - you'll gear up really fast. If you run both there's a good chance you'll get full columi+tionese set and weapons. Lots of commendations from bosses too (+weekly).

Main trick for making BoI easy is to skip the second boss. He's overtuned and very annoying for melees.

BoI is actually one of the easiest ones, provided you know what you can all skip, which is quite a bit if you have a stealther.