SWTOR Class Guide Links 4.0

DorjeeVajra

SWTOR Class Guide Links 4.0

Has numerous links to 4.0 Class guides, Spreadsheets and Tables from multiple sources.

If your having a hard time looking for 4.0 Class guides this may be a good place to look.

-----------------------------------------------

LINKS:

If you come across any good 4.0 Class guides please add it to the sheet.

You can also leave a reply here with the information or send it to me @:

and I will be happy to add it for you.

Remember it's a community effort, the more all of us share the more we all benefit.

Thank You, DorjeeVajra

Notes:

To all the wonderful people that make guides, spreadsheets and other tools for SWTOR.

Please drop a link to your Class Guide / Tools here so I can add it to the sheet or feel free to add it to the spreadsheet your self. This will also alert people that subscribe to this post anytime a new Class guide has been added to the forms and the project.

SWTORCGR Moderators Needed.

If anyone wants to help out with the maintenance and betterment of this project please contact me and I can add you as a collaborator with full Edit functions.

Suggestions:

To everyone, suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. If you have any suggestions on improving the project or want to see something added let us know.

Subscribing to this post:

Hopefully once people get used to this sticky and the SWTORCGR project, if People that create the guides and tools reply here with a link or update messages, all the people that subscribe to this post would instantly be notified when new guides have been added.

Edited by DorjeeVajra

SWTORCGR -Streamlined method to ensure people are aware of Great Guides and Resources.

--------------------

SWTOR Community Guides and Resources - SWTORCGR (4.0 Ready)

Open Source Community Spreadsheet Collection for and by the Players of SWTOR.

Has been created as a community project for SWOTOR.

You can direct people to it by simply telling them to google search SWTORCGR, quick simple way to share this community resource with people asking for help in game, friends and guild members without needing a lengthy link.

-------------------------------

This project is designed to be community tool that should eventually have a life of it's own when the community uses it with it's intended function. People play take a breaks at times even quit a game for a while and often amazing guide lists and indexes eventually aren't as helpful cause the person that created it is either taking a break or is no longer playing. I am developing and will continue to develop a system that will allow the SWTOR community to have a steam lined method of Announcing, Finding and Sharing the many great Guides and Resources for SWTOR that get buried in forums or get left undiscovered.

How it works:

1) Subscribing:

Subscribe to the three Stickied posts you see below. The Moderators have been gracious enough to give them the TOP Sticky spot in the New Player, Crew Skill and Class section of the Official forums. I would recommend instant email notification but it's your choice it's how I subscribe to the posts here that I find very helpful.

----------

2) Announcing at official forums:

When you create or find an amazing SWTOR guide provide a link to it in the appropriate Section:

SWTORCGR in the New Player section - for general guides, tools and sources.

SWTORCGR in the Crew Skill section - for Crew Skill related guides, tools and sources.

SWTORCGR in the Class section - for Class related Guides, tools and sources.

----------

3) Adding the link to SWTORCGR

Method 1: For those not familiar with spreadsheets use the:

This will automatically enter the links at:

Then the people in the community that know their way around spreadsheets or the SWTORCGR moderators can add the information to the appropriate places.

Method 2 (preferred method): once you get familiar with spreadsheets add them to the appropriate spreadsheets:

Class Guide - Links: For Class related Guides, tools and sources.

Crew Skill Guide - Links: For Crew Skill related Guides, tools and sources.

Companion Guide - Links: For Companion related Guides, tools and sources.

Misc Guide - Links: For Miscellaneous Guides, tools and sources.

SWOTOR Source - Links: For SWTOR sources like official forums, Dulfy.net, TorCommunity.com, etc.

SWTOR Spreadsheet Links: For spreadsheets people have made for SWOTOR.

----------

The Reason:

Most of us want to spend as much time as we can playing the game over spending time looking for the information that allows us to get the most out of the game. This provides us with a quick method of being notified when new information we want becomes available.

For people that go above and beyond by creating Guides, Tools, Spreadsheets, Sources to share with the community this ensures that it will have a high level of visibility and not get lost and buried in the forums or get left undiscovered.

It requires only a little extra effort in the beginning but it rewards us with a system that allows us to be notified and find the information we want quickly it also allows us to share information with each other in a very efficient manner.

If everyone in the community just contributes a small amount of effort in this project the rewards for everyone will be astronomical. The more people share the more others will want to also share. In a system like this it gains a life of it's own and will still persist as people come and go from the game.

So this is the challenge for the community to come together in a Community Project that could benefit us all greatly and allow us to spend less time looking for and broadcasting information with each other and spend more time playing the game.

---------------------------

SWOTORCGR Protective Measures

When I originally started this all the sheets were left completely open for edit and I would prefer it could stay like this. However sheets were getting accidentally and sadly at times intentionally damaged by people. I have there for protected areas of the spreadsheets that were completed to decrease the chances of information being accidentally written over or deleted.

New information can be added and edit by anyone below the completed areas these sections are clearly marked. When a Moderator visits the sheets they can move things people add into the protected areas .

Anyone can add new sheets at anytime and add a link to that sheet to the table of contents. New sheets added to the project when noticed can be safe guarded by one of the moderators.

People wanting full edit functions of sheets such as using sort fields can also make a copy of the entire sheet and do with it as they please.

SWTORCGR Moderators:

Moderators will be needed it's a lot of work for 1 person and I am happy to do it but I will be limited to how much I can do based on the time that is available to me. So if anyone in the community would like to help Move new content people add to the protected areas, improve on the design and function of the project, please notify me at any of the contact points provided below. Moderators will be given the ability to edit protected areas.

I hope all of you jump aboard this project whether it's just to receive information, share information or become a moderator.

Thank You,

DorjeeVajra

Edited by DorjeeVajra

Added: Combat Proficiency Builder / Discipline Calculator (4.0) - Made by Hayward and Yusi

----------------------------

Please reply here with links to any great, Class ~ Guides, Tools and resources you find so we can add it to the SWTOR Class Guide Links 4.0. This will make it easier for the community to quickly find information related to classes.

You can subscribe with instant email notifications if you want to know as soon as new things are added.

----------------------------

Thank You,

DorjeeVajra

Edited by DorjeeVajra

Class Guides are tagged and alphabetically organized by Faction, Class, Advanced Class, Discipline, PVE/PVP, DPS/Heal/Tank.

This should make it much easier for people to find the guide they want quickly.

Side note most of the guides are Imp currently there are no Pub Heal guides or Pub PVP guides.

If any Pub gurus feel motivated to write one or more please share a link to your guide here after you post it.

If anyone knows of any great class guides I might have missed please reply with a link here and if you know how add a link to the sheet. TY.

• 1 month later...

SWTOR 4.0 Lightning Sorcerer PvE Guide by Sion

Was added to the Class - Guide Links 4.0 by an anonymous person possibly Sion.

Thanks for who ever added it and to Sion for making the Guide.

It is in PDF format and very well made.

-------------------------

Subscribe to this thread for instant notification when new guides get added to the Class section of the SWTORCGR or links are shared here.

Edited by DorjeeVajra

• 1 month later...
Lightning Sorcerer Guide is now up on Dulfy. Might want to add/change the link because she makes it look nicer than I did. Also here is the link to the google docs of TK Sage.

Also yes the original post was me :D

EDIT Insert:

By the way is the TK Sage guide PVE, PVP, DPS, or Heal oriented or is it a general overall guide? I'm no Class expert so not sure how to categorize it, for now I will table it as General till I hear back from you :)

Also I left your old guide and described it as Doc and added the new one and labeled that as @ Dulfy unless you want me to remove the old one it good to have choices some times :) Some might prefer the original and some might like the Dulfy conversion.

Thanks made the changes.

BTW thank you so much for helping all of us with your amazing guides.

Also do you know of any current entry level class guides ?

Most of the current class guides are all for end game content and a lot of new players have been asking for some entry level class guides prior to the end game stuff.

Sorry it took so long to respond was busy with the Bounty Contracts and making a few more tables and guides.

Cheers.

Edited by DorjeeVajra

SWTORCGR 4.0 - Class Page: 21 more 4.0 Class Guides have been added from Dulfy.net.

You will find links to the guides Organised by PVE, PVP, DPS, Heal, Tank, Faction, Class - Primary , Advanced and Skill, to make it easier for you to find exactly which class guide your looking for.

The new guides have been labeled as New 1/31/16 for the time they were added to SWTORCGR not the time it was created.

Pub people will be happy to know that there are a lot more Pub class guides within those 21 new guides.

All I got to say WOW and tank you so much Dulfy and the guide writers, you folks have been quite busy.

Dulfy.net is hands down the best provider for Class guides and provide many other category of guides as well, it stands to reason why Dulfy is a well known name in the SWTOR community.

Cheers,

DorjeeVajra

Edited by DorjeeVajra

• 1 month later...
Hey this is a great idea, thank you for putting it together! I think I'm one of the first people to make an addition to your spreadsheet, I added my own mercenary/commando healing guide on the forums. Hopefully this will help with visibility. I'm not sure how one acquires a sticky for a post, do you have any recommendations there? Edited by AgathonBSG

Hey this is a great idea, thank you for putting it together! I think I'm one of the first people to make an addition to your spreadsheet, I added my own mercenary/commando healing guide on the forums. Hopefully this will help with visibility. I'm not sure how one acquires a sticky for a post, do you have any recommendations there?

Awesome TY :)

I moved your entry to the protected area. Thanks for the contribution.

Edited by DorjeeVajra

• 6 months later...