Sith Corruption Question

LordSinfury

Hey all, I was not sure where to post this so here goes:

Sith Corruption has various effects on which species you choose so I am wanting to create a character that will eventually be pale white and look cool as hell. Cyborg and Human are not options atm, only purebloods and Zabraks.

Basically what color option would I need to choose to get a pale skin dark IV or V on a option #1 Zabrak, option #2 Sith Pureblood? I really really don't have time to make characters and get them high enough to experiment for my time is limited as is.

So can anyone help me out with this please? :)

As a zabrak you will end up almost stark white with blue/black veins and red eyes and very very dark almost black around the eyes sockets.

at least thats what my assassin looks like at dark 5...

Edited by Incauta

As a zabrak you will end up almost stark white with blue/black veins and red eyes.

at least thats what my assassin looks like at dark 5...

Ok thats what I wanted to hear, so the question is what color did you choose in character creation? I read someone made theirs orange hued and turned white later and then another poster said they made theirs tan starting out and never turned white

Edited by LordSinfury

The closer the skin tone to white, the more pale you will become at darkside V. That said, red will be whitish with a pink hue, blue is whitish with a blue hue (looks cool by the way), Brown gets white with a "peach" hue, etc... If you want pure white, go for a light "caucasian" or very light Ratatakki grey flesh tone for best results.