[Bug]2/17/13 The Misadventures of Revan's Bugged Armor set.

Magnusheart

Clips through both the Phantom and Eradicators, finally got the drop from a pack wasted the money on the Eradicator set as I thought the 2 looked great together. Until I actually equipped the mask.. Clips through both sets, don't even want the Eradicators set now and I am hiding the Mask from view. 5 million credits plus on our Server, should have sold the damn thing.. Sat on it for weeks trying to decide, then they come out with that new set and like a dumb *** I used the Mask... If only I had read this thread a week ago...

At this point maybe they should just get rid of both hoods if they can't fix the issue. At least then it wouldn't look buggy.

The Holostatue Revan doesn't have the double hood bug, I think this is their way of saying F U. at the same time giving him the fake lower robe that was passed off as his back when they didnt check the quality assurance. and his gloves are wrong too on it.

Edited by Magnusheart

I think they made Malaks cape like that because if they tried doing a quarter of a cape it would have severe clipping issues, thats why Personally I hate capes/robe flaps.

So they managed to make 3 working small "buttcapes" around his legs, but failed to put one on his back? I think they were just lazy and used an already existing cape...

Edited by Aelther

So they managed to make 3 working small "buttcapes" around his legs, but failed to put one on his back? I think they were just lazy and used an already existing cape...

And they fixed the double hood on the Revan Holostatue, but not the actual equipable item. The Recovered Hero armor's yellow quote all says "this chespiece was recovered" so they are all aparantly chestpeices.

Bump.

And Bioware has stated we cannot dye Revans set.... So the 2 bugs of the 5-6 On Revans set we could of FIXED OURSELVES. is denied.

Guess what. You'll be able to dye sets with Revan's model. That means grab a black (prim) and red (sec) dye module and get revan-like chest piece, if not better! (no cowls!)

I think it will get fixed in 2.1 but I still want a classic version. Other pieces got them ;/

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Guess what. You'll be able to dye sets with Revan's model. That means grab a black (prim) and red (sec) dye module and get revan-like chest piece, if not better! (no cowls!)

I think it will get fixed in 2.1 but I still want a classic version. Other pieces got them ;/

That was the dream. IT WOULD FIX the Light Grey chest bug and the BROWN leg slot item bug that they can't bother to fix on the Protagonist of this game's precursor.....

I am STILL WAITING on Eric Musco's so called Investigation on Revans Double Hood Syndrome he SUPPOSEDLY sent out.