< V Squad > Recruiting, looking for allies.

Vir_Cotto

V Squad is The Victory Squad.

V Squad is a Republic guild migrated to The Shadowlands Server.

We aim to offer a mature, non-hostile environment through which we can all enjoy and succeed in the game. Our focus is on PVE, though we dabble with PvP.

We are a well organized guild, but casually run, and place an emphasis on the "fun" aspect of the game,and while we acknowledge that everyone has their own play style, elitism will not be tolerated.

While we rely heavily on our website for scheduling events, and Teamspeak3 for in-game communication, neither are required to remain a squad member. However, if you wish to participate in Endgame content, you will need to sign up for events on our website & use TS durring Ops. We place no requirements on our members, play the way that is most fun to you.

Our regular Ops Schedule is:

Tuesday:

7:00 EST, Operation: Alpha Squad - Progression Op

Wednesday:

7:00 EST, Operation: Bravo Team - Progression Op

Thursday:

7:00 EST, Operation: TBD - Possible continuation of Progression

10:00 EST, Operation: TBD - For our Late Night crowd

Sunday:

7:00 EST, Operation: Vengeance - Our Imperial Guild Op Night

We are a group of Alt-aholics, so we're always starting up new characters, so if you're new to SWTOR or looking for a guild to level with, check us out.

We also have an Imperial Guild, so we spend time on Sundays leveling our Imperial Alts & running an Imperial Operation.

If you feel like you are a fit for V Squad, please stop by our website, have a look around, and fill out an application.

We are also looking for expand our guild alliances. We currently have an alliance chat channel in game that is where we go to first to fill a group when we are short handed. If you are interested in an alliance, you can look for me in-game, or stop by our site and fill out an application to join as an ally, or post to the Allies section of our forums.

I look forward to seeing your applications!

Edited by Vir_Cotto

Bumping this up...

Are you interested in endgame content? Then we're looking for you!

Are you new to endgame content? Our core group is ready to start tackling EC, but we're prepared to do a few EV/KP runs to get you geared up.

Are you looking for a tight knit group? We're looking for you!

Are you looking for a place to level in a group, or need help leveling? Then we're looking for you!

Stop by our website and fill out an application.

I am open on Tuesdays, but was wondering, what loot system does your guild use for progression operation runs?

We use Master Loot.

It usually goes: Main spec need > Off spec need > Alt need (with Legacy armor) > Companion > Random.

We also do random rolls on crafting mats, but you don't get more than one during a run.

I hope that answers your question.

Edited by Vir_Cotto

We would like to welcome our newest recruit, Bzi-fazila to V Squad.

We've also forged some successful alliances that has allowed us to help another small guild progress, along with allies that have helped us progress farther into endgame content.

We're still looking for more members who would like to experience Operations.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to our alliances with Knights of the Lost Order several of our members have seen their progression advance through EC and into TfB.

We're also excited to anounce that our former allies from Tosche Station All-Stars have decided to merge into V Squad.

Recruitment continues. We are still actively seeking DPS for our Operations team. No experience or gear requirements. We are happy to get you both experience & gear.

Edited by Vir_Cotto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

V Squad's ranks expand yet again. We'd like to welcome Sabre'this, Lokigg, Frisbee & Oneder to the squad.

We've had several members reach 50 in the last week, so we're loaded up on Tanks & Healers. We would love to add more Ops ready DPS to the guild so we have the opportunity to run multiple Ops at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We've added a couple more recruits. We would like to welcome Barali and Yxion to V Squad.

Recruitment continues. We are open to all classes/roles, but we are especially interested in adding Shadow Tank & Sentinels. We're also looking to add a Sawbones to our Ops teams.

Edited by Vir_Cotto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

V Squad would like to welcome our most recent RETURNING member: Kant'i and his many alts!!!

Welcome ME to the squad!

Just a little fun post.... Back to the game from GW2 and came back to V Squad for a good time! Enjoying Star Wars again with this pretty awesome group of people!

<3 Kant'i

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all of our newest receuits, we've gotten to advance our progressions into 16 mans. We've also adjusted our Op's schedule (edited the original post to reflect).

I'd like to welcome another new round of recruits... Raz'griz, Zi'vah, Sankyll, Tan'see, Bloodglaicier, Kimey-slane & Raiyen, welcome to V Squad!

• 1 month later...

Just a reminder, V-Squad is still recruiting for Progression raiding. We are currently working on 8-man HM EC (Currently 2/4 HM). Feel free to ask me any questions if you have them via PM here, or in game.

Kant'i, Kanatari - Two main republic toons

or

Haisen - Leveling Imp Alt

Took down minefield in HM EC last night, making us 3/4 HM EC...

Looking at possibly fielding a second ops team on a more consistent basis and could use a few more players that want a low-key atmosphere where they can play with like-minded people.

If you have any questions about V-Squad feel free to PM me here on the forums or visit our website @ http://www.v-squad.guildlaunch.com. You can also reach me on any of the characters in my sig.

Edited by Braysm