Assault Plastique aoe

schwiz

I am messing around with the assault tree, I think for the most part its pretty fun. Assault Plastique basically replaces sticky bomb (really I don't know why they don't just call it Sticky Bomb 2) Except for one thing, it doesn't seem to do AOE damage in pvp like Sticky Bomb does. Is the right on this or am I crazy? If I am right I say we start a QQ campaign and get a buff!

The reason why it's designed as a one-target ability is because of its usefulness in PvE and PvP. When you want to throw a grenade at ONE target in PvE so you don't aggro other's or knock some of them out of CC. Meanwhile in PvP it allows you to focus fire a target soooooo well.

The reason why it's designed as a one-target ability is because of its usefulness in PvE and PvP. When you want to throw a grenade at ONE target in PvE so you don't aggro other's or knock some of them out of CC. Meanwhile in PvP it allows you to focus fire a target soooooo well.

I don't see that as being useful for either really, I would much rather get some aoe damage (or not loose my sticky bomb aoe damage). There are plenty other abilities to focus fire if you need to avoid breaking cc.