Pic of Dude WAY up in the Rafters of Huttball ;)

DroidDreamer

We were enjoying a smash mouth game of Huttball when suddenly everyone lost track of the enemy ball carrier in the middle of a huge melee yet the enemy still had the ball. We finally spotted him way up in the upper rafters -- on a ledge above our right upper platform. I was able to get this screenshot:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll161/darkelfo/25FD2EE0-5F99-4610-B015-A4C15A7FE5B0-607-0000008170541F20.jpg

I exited the spawn and saw him fall from the upper left rafter (didn't even know there was space up there) and die in our end zone. Hilarious!

Apparently, he leaped and passed over the air teleporter mid-leap, but I only heard that second hand.

LOL. I would never have guessed that that was even possible. Good job with the screenie. I bet that guy could try and recreate that 1,000 times and not be able to reproduce it. :)

I missed it. I was in the spawn while my guildies were calling out looking for him on voice. Then they said I was in the rafters.

I was /whispering with him after and we had a good laugh about it. He died and reset the ball so no harm, no foul, I guess. Wasn't intentional.

Been a few oddities recently.

I scored form 20m away on Monday. Yeah odd shields up walking in only just crossed fire pit then suddenly lose the ball and "Frogdogs have scored" I have absolutely no idea what happened only thing I could think of was the sorc stood on the ledge trying the old skool kill trick of pulling opp up to safe zone. No idea if they changed that to give it as a goal as havent played in months and if it just failed to animate or such like.

Been a few oddities recently.

I scored form 20m away on Monday. Yeah odd shields up walking in only just crossed fire pit then suddenly lose the ball and "Frogdogs have scored" I have absolutely no idea what happened only thing I could think of was the sorc stood on the ledge trying the old skool kill trick of pulling opp up to safe zone. No idea if they changed that to give it as a goal as havent played in months and if it just failed to animate or such like.

I've seen that bug too!