Sniper Class Representative

EricMusco

Haha, this is gonna be a runaway...and deservedly so...Paowee is my vote (even though I don't play sniper). He has proven track record with the community, is respectful, and will take the position seriously.

Edit: oh...i forgot to mention he is pretty dayum good as well. Leaves me in the dust every week on the charts :)

My vote is for Paowee for the above reasons. Except he only leaves me in the dust on Torparse because I'm not lucky enough to run with him. :D

Edited by AngelFluttershy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paowee. There can be no other.

Yes there can.

No one knows more about PvE then him, but PvP? We'll get hosed again.

This is a fundamental flaw with this system. Paowee will get the job, and deserving for his PvE contributions...but it's almost impossible to find a single person who is literally a grade A expert at both sides. it's too time consuming.

There needs to be a pve and pvp per class/archtype. PvP wise, Noshadow, Cannibalcory are good choices. That Teacher person probably is too. I wouldn't expect these PvP experts to have a good pulse on PvE, anymore then I'd expect the PvE master to fully understand PvP.

Edited by islander

Yes there can.

No one knows more about PvE then him, but PvP? We'll get hosed again.

This is a fundamental flaw with this system. Paowee will get the job, and deserving for his PvE contributions...but it's almost impossible to find a single person who is literally a grade A expert at both sides. it's too time consuming.

There needs to be a pve and pvp per class/archtype. PvP wise, Noshadow, Cannibalcory are good choices. That Teacher person probably is too. I wouldn't expect these PvP experts to have a good pulse on PvE, anymore then I'd expect the PvE master to fully understand PvP.

^ This. Post over at the General Discussion thread and tell them they need to have a PVE and a PVP rep...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6531597&postcount=70

edit:

• Need PvE and PvP reps! - Like I said, this may be something we consider but since this whole idea is a new concept, I want to let it grow naturally. Let's see how the first round goes before we start expecting we will need to setup predetermined rules. I can assure you that we will recommend to the Reps, once chosen, that they try to make sure their questions are diverse across playstyle and spec. Also, it will be really obvious to us if they aren't!

Edited by paowee

I'm glad you aren't taking it the wrong way Paowee. Trust me, if I ever decide to start doing Operation primary, you're the man I'm going to for advice on how to do it. ;)

I did post there, a little before you. Glad you recognize this though. You'll do a fantastic job for the pve end.

I'm glad you aren't taking it the wrong way Paowee. Trust me, if I ever decide to start doing Operation primary, you're the man I'm going to for advice on how to do it. ;)

I did post there, a little before you. Glad you recognize this though. You'll do a fantastic job for the pve end.

EDIT:

PVE and PVP are 2 separate worlds.. why would you have 1 person try to be both? Even if their duty is just to be a messenger and that can be done by 1 person but meh..... -_-.

In the meantime, since we talking about PVP, I get stomped by a Madness Juggernauts in warzones ALL the time on my sniper. But when i'm on my L47 Operative, they so easy.

:rolleyes:

Edited by paowee

PVE and PVP are 2 separate worlds.. why would you have 1 person try to be both... -_-. I get stomped by a Madness Juggernauts in warzones ALL the time. I sure would not want to go in there and ask, "madness juggernauts beat snipers all the time, can you fix plz?"

Madness Juggernauts? They are easily the most overpowered class/spec in the game. :cool:

Edit: And while I am brand new to the sniper class (which I loathe with a passion), the community here is easily the best in the game. Paowee is a huge reason for that, and I'd throw my vote his way.

Edited by ssfish

PVE and PVP are 2 separate worlds.. why would you have 1 person try to be both... -_-. I get stomped by a Madness Juggernauts in warzones ALL the time. I sure would not want to go in there and ask, "madness juggernauts beat snipers all the time, can you fix plz?"

ha, this about sums it up :)

While I love Paowee's guides and think he is an awesome dude, I would be much more comfortable with a Sniper Class Representative that is adept at PvP (i.e. competitive Ranked).

Frankly, I have no idea who that would be except for possibly Jeeboplow, Islander or NoTomorrow (does he even play anymore?).

While I love Paowee's guides and think he is an awesome dude, I would be much more comfortable with a Sniper Class Representative that is adept at PvP (i.e. competitive Ranked).

Frankly, I have no idea who that would be except for possibly Jeeboplow, Islander or NoTomorrow (does he even play anymore?).

The people I recommended are the top of their class in competitive PvP, both here and Bastion.

I post a lot, and I can help a lot of people, but I'm not the 'best' candidate. Although I'm certainly an active one.