LF Imp guild...Help!

rolpeadolpe

I'm looking for an Imp side guild and not having much success. My main is a 50 Sith Marauder in mostly Columi/Rakata wih some Black Hole and Campaign mixed in. I'm looking for a friendly guild that does Ops a few days a week (preferably HM KP/EV since that's where I understand that most of my upgrades would come from). I'm always early for any scheduled events, always well prepared with strats and stims and I'm willing to learn anything that someone has to teach me.

If anyone has a guild that sounds like it might be a good fit, please comment here with a way to contact you and a bit about your guild. Thank you all very much for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if your still looking or not but we do need some more quality DPS.

<The Enclave> is a casual PvE focused guild that has been around since launch last year. We like progression, but don't think that our members need to take SWTOR on as a second job in order to progress. We raid twice a week, Sunday and Monday from 830-1030. If this sounds good please feel free to check out our website below and put in an application. Any additional questions please feel free to ask me via forum PM or in game. Thanks so much and talk to you soon!