Operations

Plain and simple-Fix them. Emergency patch for Ilum is great and all, but the operations are borked and the master loot/rakata drops in heroic mode and nightmare mode are ridiculously screwed up right now.

Pages and pages in the operations/flashpoints forums, and nothing about patching these major end game content issues. The more people that reach 50 and start to look for things to do at end game the more this will become a huge setback for this game.

From my own personal experience, we have complete guilds leaving the game on my server, while our own guild have lost 5-6 so far to unsubbing, and it's getting harder each week to find replacements(Especially healers) The GM was so frusterated with Ops last night that he is currently questioning whether or not he wants to remain subbed.

Bioware knows that pvpers are a bit more hostile, for a lack of better words. This leads to the "YOU SUCK BIOWARE< IM UNSUBBING TILL YOU FIX PVP.", so they fix their issues quickly to avoid the wave of QQ and real probability of losing a good chunk of their player base.

From my MMO experience though, pvp patches are always changing to make things smoother or fix a prior change. It's a never ending cycle. Whereas pve (when done right) is a cornerstone of the world and hardly ever needs a change once its running well.

....I'm sure Bioware knows this....right?