Possessed Hunter

I can''t find it either, and I''ve looked all over. I remember it was just a bounty board during beta. It looks as if it may be glitched, but I could be wrong.

The zone is still there, as is the boss. I even tried going in a killing a few to see if made it pop (like Harda), but nope.

I've checked all around Kass City, all around the two camps before the Dark Temple and all around the Dark Temple.

It's no where to be found ...

Edited by AngelousWang

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
It's interesting that this quest current still has no start but it is part of the new achievment system that will be released in 2.0. Wonder if they will get around to fixing it along with other codex entries like The Phobis Devices or The Blade of the Sith Executioneer.

It's interesting that this quest current still has no start but it is part of the new achievment system that will be released in 2.0. Wonder if they will get around to fixing it along with other codex entries like The Phobis Devices or The Blade of the Sith Executioneer.

This is the same with Ravaged Reconstruction on Taris, I believe that the reason these are in the achievement logs is because they are still in game files, but there is no way to access the areas (at least not conventionally, it might be possible to get into Ravaged Recon with some clever force pushing) or the actual quests in the game. I believe they are still in a database and whoever did the achievements simply took all the heroics from a database list for a planet and plopped them in there without realizing they weren't actually in the game anymore.

• 2 years later...