pub side is dead

maddanmax

funny, I actually WAS ON with my commando at 7pm last night, maybe it was only 30 people one one of the lesser planets that people only go once for class quests, but fleet was full, AND I did 2 pvp matches around that time. What are you talking about?

ok so from what I understand you are in a different timezone, so when you are in gaming primetime the server (west coast to be exact) is pretty much on its downtime. I got to convert 7pm australian time to pacific coast time give me a sec.

ok converts to 2am our time. Now I see the problem. Anyone up at 2 a.m. who can tell me how many people are on at that time, I know people who play through midnight but not through 2 am.

in the meantime OP, my suggestion is for the time being if possible play 2-4 hours earlier if possible, thats all I got sadly given the time zone issue.

Edited by Sangrar

o so u saying i quit my job to come and play mmmm ok... when i first came the server was great at my night time now its ****

I said to play earlier IF POSSIBLE I never told you to quit your job don't be overdramatic. anyway we just got to find you a group of people who are up at that time, there should be at least someone on at 2 am.

Edited by Sangrar

Solution is imp side sadly . I have a bunch of republic 55 I stopped playing due to republic being bad and not knowing how to gear 1500 expertise isn't ok .

I play both sides in pvp, its not what faction you are on ITS THE PLAYERS. On Both sides I encounter complete morons sometimes, being Republic doesn't make you bad, and being Imperial doesn't make you good, its the players themselves. I get good Republic teams and bad Imperial teams all the time, but also vice versa. Sometimes I get a match where both teams are good but one just barely bests the other, and once in a while I get a match where both Republic and Imperial side teams are terrible, and it literally comes down to who is slightly less terrible.

my point is, do not just judge by faction, the fact is the Republic side still has good players, and I on my Republic Main still get many wins.

im just sayin something needs to be done on pub side or u wont have many aussies left and yes i could go imp side but i enjoy being a good girl more a bad one so just i dont know offer candy or cookies for pubs lol

Pub side is dead and all the decent pubs should just roll imp. Imps knows how to choose the right pvp classes and specs.

Not to mention more of them queue for solo rank... I don't plan on playing repub anymore because they keep disappointing me in warzones

The problem I have with rolling imp is that there's a bunch of content for all the toons that I want all my toons to experience at least once. I mean, every single toon HAS to do EV, KP, EC, BH, SEC X, MACRO/Seeker droid missions, Makeb, CZ, TFB, S&V, Oricon, DF, DP, and Forged alliances in order to get a feel for the story. That's a lot of content and you can't just pretend the PUB toons don't exist.

The problem I have with rolling imp is that there's a bunch of content for all the toons that I want all my toons to experience at least once. I mean, every single toon HAS to do EV, KP, EC, BH, SEC X, MACRO/Seeker droid missions, Makeb, CZ, TFB, S&V, Oricon, DF, DP, and Forged alliances in order to get a feel for the story. That's a lot of content and you can't just pretend the PUB toons don't exist.

Yes you can if you want to win at pvp