KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged

Mausen

Well while i am glad they are actually fixing the problem for everyone else, I am still without neither the free token nor the one I bought. This is ridiculous, I have never seen anything like this. I mean i know releases like this tend to have problems but one of the main selling points and reasons i subbed was because of KOFE and now I cant even play it.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, where do we go to post a ticket thing? Could anybody give me a link? Sorry for the noobiness, I don't usually goof around on the forums.

if you haven’t already submitted an in-game ticket to CS, please do so

You are supposed to make in-game ticket (click " ? " in your UI to do so).

Hope everyone gets their tokens back (me included).

Got my token back, along with 3 freebies. I'm assuming I got 4 tokens as that's the total amount I've had and/or used. Level 1 bug is still there, but managed to use all 4 tokens up. So I've saved 6000 CC. No doubt a mistake on BW's part but I'll call it compensation and give my thanks.

Thanks for my token back BW :)

Got my token back, along with 3 freebies. I'm assuming I got 4 tokens as that's the total amount I've had and/or used. Level 1 bug is still there, but managed to use all 4 tokens up. So I've saved 6000 CC. No doubt a mistake on BW's part but I'll call it compensation and give my thanks.

Thanks for my token back BW :)

May I ask you (or anyone who git his tokens back) - when did you created your in-game ticket? Would like to know how long more would it take for me.

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

Quick update... We believe we have a solution for those of you who have not had your tokens returned. We are exploring it now with the hope of pushing it out later this afternoon (it won't require maintenance or anything). I will update you later on with the status of getting your issues resolved.

As a reminder, if you have already submitted a CS ticket, hold tight! There is no reason to submit a second ticket at this time.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Hey folks!

Quick update... We believe we have a solution for those of you who have not had your tokens returned. We are exploring it now with the hope of pushing it out later this afternoon (it won't require maintenance or anything). I will update you later on with the status of getting your issues resolved.

As a reminder, if you have already submitted a CS ticket, hold tight! There is no reason to submit a second ticket at this time.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Wow such confidence "we believe we have a solution"

Eric do you want us to pray for your team? Seems like your team needs all kinds of help :rak_03:

Just one stupid question, guys. I submited the ticket as a "bug report". Did I use the right category? Hopefully I get my token back soon, cuz I want to play the KOFTE again without leveling yet another character (I just don't want to wait) :D Edited by Tarranos

Yeah hoping to get my tokens back. Had one token before you "fixed" the bug and it's gone. Got impatient and bought another from cartel market. Got the character slot but no token.

plz try and fix this, wan't to play kotfe with my girlfriend,

Hey folks!

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Don't you worry, we are not going anywhere :) Seriously, though, thanks for update, it helps to wait.

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

We just ran a script which will have corrected all remaining users who were not being re-granted their tokens. Please check your account and ensure that this is the case. It is possible there are still some outlying users who have not received their tokens back, if you feel you are one of them please contact CS.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Hey folks!

We just ran a script which will have corrected all remaining users who were not being re-granted their tokens. Please check your account and ensure that this is the case. It is possible there are still some outlying users who have not received their tokens back, if you feel you are one of them please contact CS.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Well, I just logged in and it still says 0 where it should technically say 5. So, good job I guess? My ticket's been in for a week and a half now with no response. Can I just get the 8000 Cartel Coins back that I spent on additional non-working Level 60 tokens and we can call it a day? Really tired of this bantha poodoo, Eric.

EDIT:

Now that I think about it, I think this might be due to another bug. During Early Access, before Level 60 Tokens were available, I bought enough regular character slots to go to 40. Afterwards, I bought two Level 60 Tokens and they worked fine (at least as far as showing that I had the ability to create Level 60 characters). But when Patch 4.0.1 came along, those unlocks were gone, and redeeming further Level 60 Tokens resulted in nothing happening (no "Unlock Successful!"). I can only assume it's because the Level 60 Tokens also increase server character slots by one, but if the 40 character limit is already reached, the system will simply not grant the unlock since the maximum number of character slots is already in effect.

Edited by BenKatarn

Lucky me! Got my lvl 60 back (the ability to create, not the token itself). Since the ticket was still open I guess it was not done manually but by that script Eric mentioned. Still afraid to use it now but so glad to be among those whose bug was fixed!

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Quick note for you. About an hour from the time of this post, anyone who had a start at 60 ticket sitting with CS will have that ticket closed, on the assumption that the issue is now resolved. You will receive an automated response/email from CS noting that is the case. If you still have missing tokens, please submit a new ticket to CS and they will work on getting you fixed.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Hey folks,

Quick note for you. About an hour from the time of this post, anyone who had a start at 60 ticket sitting with CS will have that ticket closed, on the assumption that the issue is now resolved. You will receive an automated response/email from CS noting that is the case. If you still have missing tokens, please submit a new ticket to CS and they will work on getting you fixed.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

I got a response, but am STILL MISSING my tokens, all FIVE of them. Submitted a new ticket now.

Do I actually have to make an expensive international call from Germany to the US customer service to get some help (since German customer service is effectively worthless and just forwards anything to you guys in the US anyway)?

Edited by BenKatarn

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Quite a few of the CS tickets we are receiving are from players who are looking to get their start at 60 tokens back from characters that they actually wouldn't be refunded normally. Remember, once a character has reached level 61, you will not receive a refund on that token if you delete the character. CS cannot refund those tokens.

If you deleted a character before it hit level 61, then you should get the token refunded. If that did not happen, then please reach out to CS. Thanks everyone.

-eric

Hey folks,

Quite a few of the CS tickets we are receiving are from players who are looking to get their start at 60 tokens back from characters that they actually wouldn't be refunded normally. Remember, once a character has reached level 61, you will not receive a refund on that token if you delete the character. CS cannot refund those tokens.

If you deleted a character before it hit level 61, then you should get the token refunded. If that did not happen, then please reach out to CS. Thanks everyone.

-eric

Can CS restore your character if you did that?

Here is an idea! How about you just regrant everyone 1 new level 60 token!! :) That'll fix everything!

those of us that had one coming to us, and then bought some more in the store might have a few things to say about that plan.