HM D7 .. The Interrogator

Its probably been posted upteen times .. but i feel the need to air my frustration.

Working our way through HM D7, got to the Interrogator and we get multiple copies instead of the single scanned copy .. we gave it 4 attempts before calling it .. When there are two scanned copies spawning, and two Sith warriors spawning out of the other chamber (and we're Republic) at the same time.. it gets a bit daft ..

So we wasted an hour.

Surely guys for a game which revolves around group activity .. you get the group content working as intended asap.. sure there will be bugs but 5 months in the end content should be fixed. Yes youve a nice storyline n all that.. but if we cant get to the end of an FP because of poor design.. the storyline counts for very little.

Im praying 1.2 is going to address a lot of end game content issues!

Yep, that fight bugs out sooooo much...

One way around it is to kite him all the way to the room right after you fight the 3 assassin droids and kill him before the adds show up. You can run outside and it resets them. Lame but it works.

I just spend 1 hour and 120k of credits trying to kill Malgus in FE HM coz he was bugged as ****.

- people could not target him

- he was physically somewhere else than his image

- he randomly jumps to his throne

- a random death of a player ? still no clue what happened there (he neither dropped nor got focused by the tank, just died)

- people getting pushed INTO a wall and being stuck there

- he randomly teleported in the map (not jumped but teleported lol)

not mentioning the prior run of Maelstrom prison and the beloved "shoot through crates and one-shot people" boss, where people also randomly get stuck around the grates.

So I just decided to cancel my sub since I don't like PvP, waiting with alt levelling for 1.2, and the only thing I enjoy (FP) are bugged beyone belief. Deffo not going to be paying money to get frustrated, can get that IRL for free ^^

I just spend 1 hour and 120k of credits trying to kill Malgus in FE HM coz he was bugged as ****.

- people could not target him

- he was physically somewhere else than his image

- he randomly jumps to his throne

- a random death of a player ? still no clue what happened there (he neither dropped nor got focused by the tank, just died)

- people getting pushed INTO a wall and being stuck there

- he randomly teleported in the map (not jumped but teleported lol)

not mentioning the prior run of Maelstrom prison and the beloved "shoot through crates and one-shot people" boss, where people also randomly get stuck around the grates.

So I just decided to cancel my sub since I don't like PvP, waiting with alt levelling for 1.2, and the only thing I enjoy (FP) are bugged beyone belief. Deffo not going to be paying money to get frustrated, can get that IRL for free ^^

You must have had a special encounter with Malgus. FE really isn't all that buggy at all except for the second boss with that ship. I've run FE 20+ times and never once encountered a glitch with Malgus.

You must have had a special encounter with Malgus. FE really isn't all that buggy at all except for the second boss with that ship. I've run FE 20+ times and never once encountered a glitch with Malgus.

This.

Hello there,

We saw your thread and thought you might be interested in some of the changes coming in 1.2 in relation to the additional spawns from the Interrogator. You can find more information on the 1.2 patch here.

Game Update 1.2 PTS Patch Notes (Continued)

The patch notes published for the Public Test Server are not final and are subject to change.

The following URL will allow you to link to the Flashpoints and Operations PTS Notes directly: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=3463508&postcount=5

[aname=Flashpoints_Ops]Flashpoints and Operations[/aname]

Directive 7

• Players can now receive the mission for "Flashpoint: Directive 7" without first starting "Immediate Vengeance" or "Violent Uprising."
  • Mentor's claw previously targeted the group's healer more than intended. It now focuses on its initial target.
  • Corrected an issue that could cause Interrogator to spawn more Cyborgs than intended. *UPDATED 3/30*

nope had simular issues too. knocked him off, all of us went out of combat and then he was back at full health. also i have yet to see any of his abilities cast other than the vengence one which he does only while he attacks you one at a time. the one that needs to be interrupted i cant see as a range dps. atleast this last time i couldnt see it nor anything else.

i just dont understand why bioware wants to wait for 1.2 to put in place fixes that are ready and should have be done months ago. if it is fixed update it now. if you dont have the resources to do this something is terribly wrong and deserve the critizism you are getting.

nope had simular issues too. knocked him off, all of us went out of combat and then he was back at full health. also i have yet to see any of his abilities cast other than the vengence one which he does only while he attacks you one at a time. the one that needs to be interrupted i cant see as a range dps. atleast this last time i couldnt see it nor anything else.

i just dont understand why bioware wants to wait for 1.2 to put in place fixes that are ready and should have be done months ago. if it is fixed update it now. if you dont have the resources to do this something is terribly wrong and deserve the critizism you are getting.

I've had this happen like once out of eight or nine times I've done FE. He popped right back up so we knocked him right back done. No sweat.

Thought id revisit this since my post pre 1.2 was a complaint/out of frustration moan. We ran HM D7 last night for the first time post 1.2 without any bugs appearing and I think it only right to acknowledge the work has been done and is appreciated.

If im prepared to complain I must also be prepared to acknowledge a fix and so thank the team for their efforts. Ta