Theron Shan

darkofblue

Actually this would be needed for all companions who have agreed to be married to the companions, not just for Theron and Lana.

I think most of us would be happy if we got our companions back...

BY THAT I mean … more than what we've seen for a long time now. There have been several really good suggestions along those lines (repeatable cut scenes … etc) ..

For whatever it's worth... I do support this suggestion both for Theron .. Lana .. and many others as Casirabit has mentioned.

Having fun with our companions has been a good part of this game since the beginning. It would be nice to see that return.

We need to shout that we want this, EA I hope you hear US All

The official word (from Eric Musco, if memory serves) is that they do read the forums, including the Suggestion Box, but they have a policy of not answering suggestions. Their intent is to avoid "blessing" or "cursing" a particular idea, accusations of favouritism, etc.

Imagine if they said something vaguely positive about someone's suggestion. Can you imagine the vituperative and vitriolic backlash when it wasn't in the next patch like they "promised"? (Yes, I'm exaggerating. It would be only vitriolic.)

The official word (from Eric Musco, if memory serves) is that they do read the forums, including the Suggestion Box, but they have a policy of not answering suggestions. Their intent is to avoid "blessing" or "cursing" a particular idea, accusations of favouritism, etc.

Imagine if they said something vaguely positive about someone's suggestion. Can you imagine the vituperative and vitriolic backlash when it wasn't in the next patch like they "promised"? (Yes, I'm exaggerating. It would be only vitriolic.)

I hear you and thanks for letting me know they read this.

• 2 months later...

Greetings!

I posted this in the other Theron thread but since mine was the first one in a while, I wasn't sure if a new one had started:

Just a quick heads-up that Theron Shan's voice actor, Troy Baker, is currently available for video shout-outs through Cameo. I told him that Theron was my favorite character in SWTOR and he responded very graciously.

Here's the link to Troy Baker's page: https://www.cameo.com/officialtroybaker

And here's the link to my video from Mr. Baker: https://www.cameo.com/v/nc3rYdPsj

Enjoy!