Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!

CourtneyWoods

They've been able to play it as long as they owned it. You've had your cake, now you want to eat it? I will agree the people who bought it just before the cut-off date are getting a bit shafted. The reward should have tapered of gradually rather then being all or nothing.

I actually never got to play it yet. I am not level 50. I bought it because it was a special price for subscribers. I thought I was getting a 50% discount being a subscriber. Instead I got 100% over-charged. So I never received the benefit of having it early.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BW to the players:

~If you pre-odered you got 3 things nobody else in the game can get,

~If you sub up in the month prior to October 12 we'll give you 1000 CC for you're purchase of the RotTC,

~if you are in the group between those,SFTU

That's how I feel anyway.

The 500 CC for returning subs, active subs get that every month anyway.

According to the announcement, the only thing that early adopters get that is different is a title. Otherwise, everything else is the same as people who got it free.

"Players who have already purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel and are an active Subscriber on September 12, 2013 at 4:00AM PDT / 11:00AM GMT will receive a new title, “The Risen,” via in-game mail on or before September 25, 2013 as our appreciation for the purchase."

What are the three things that early adopters get that no one else gets?

According to the announcement, the only thing that early adopters get that is different is a title. Otherwise, everything else is the same as people who got it free.

"Players who have already purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel and are an active Subscriber on September 12, 2013 at 4:00AM PDT / 11:00AM GMT will receive a new title, “The Risen,” via in-game mail on or before September 25, 2013 as our appreciation for the purchase."

What are the three things that early adopters get that no one else gets?

Scourge of the Hutts title and the Dr. Ogurrobb Hutt Holostatue... and I forget what the 3rd thing was. Again, it was as he said PRE-ORDERS that got those though.

When do we get the items?

I'm wondering the same thing... I upgraded and I didn't get the pet or mount. I don't care beans about the expansion, all I do is pvp, but I'd like the stuff all the same, lol.

Z

I'm wondering the same thing... I upgraded and I didn't get the pet or mount. I don't care beans about the expansion, all I do is pvp, but I'd like the stuff all the same, lol.

Z

That has been said in this thread MANY times. By players and by Bioware. It's also on the page talking about the promotion.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels screwed. I've been playing the game since it was in Beta. I pre ordered the original game ( Collecters Edition on top of that) and the expansion and now the people who play for free are being given the entire game for free. OK granted us subbers get a few and I mean a FEW extras but still feel like we are being majorly screwed. Subs should get more than just CCs.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels screwed. I've been playing the game since it was in Beta. I pre ordered the original game ( Collecters Edition on top of that) and the expansion and now the people who play for free are being given the entire game for free. OK granted us subbers get a few and I mean a FEW extras but still feel like we are being majorly screwed. Subs should get more than just CCs.

can you name any F2P MMO that gives it's subbers signfcigently more?

you DID see the bit about us getting the new space combat more then 2 months in advance of F2Ps yeah?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a promotion for their next expansion: Savagery in The Slums

Featuring:

New PvP area called Bedlam on Bellmont ave!

New Level 55 hard mode flashpoints including Boarding Party and The Foundry!

New Quest area Rigorous Ravine. Players can now quest through this narrow area where they can't really move much off the beaten path to raise their reputation with the Slumlords!

New armor sets. The Disaffected Teenager and The Roofless Ruffian!

In addition all classes are going to receive a severe beating with the nerfbat. We've received truckloads of tear soaked tissues from the PvP community about how everyone else is OP so we're bringing down the hammer with this new degree of overbalancing. Yes, PvEers you will also be effected. (sorry, we can't make changes to PvP without meddling with PvE) :)

Edited by Paokzu

This is a promotion for their next expansion: Savagery in The Slums

Featuring:

New PvP area called Bedlam on Bellmont ave!

New Level 55 hard mode flashpoints including Boarding Party and The Foundry!

New Quest area Rigorous Ravine. Players can now quest through this narrow area where they can't really move much off the beaten path to raise their reputation with the Slumlords!

New armor sets. The Disaffected Teenager and The Roofless Ruffian!

In addition all classes are going to receive a severe beating with the nerfbat. We've received truckloads of tear soaked tissues from the PvP community about how everyone else is OP so we're bringing down the hammer with this new degree of overbalancing. Yes, PvEers you will also be effected. (sorry, we can't make changes to PvP without meddling with PvE) :)

Did you really have to necro this thread for that?? I like a good joke, but....?