This is what you get when queue in ranekd

EneaBlack

Dear Eric maybe one day can you answer this question:

How can someone enjoy to play Ranked in this game when half really HALF of the time you get people in your team that think this?

https://i.imgur.com/qyemvNo.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/qyemvNo.jpg

Most of them just dont care they come in and die, they wants only to farm component and troll, they dont mind of ranked of the fact that all the team is losing points, you dont punish them so why they have to care?

How can someone enjoy to play Ranked in this game when half really HALF of the time you get people in your team that think this?

Most of them just dont care they come in and die, they wants only to farm component and troll, they dont mind of ranked of the fact that all the team is losing points, you dont punish them so why they have to care?

I'm apparently a troll for saying this, queue grouped, you get to choose your team. Even if it is just strangers you get from chat, it still beats this.

Also grouped has more cred, high solo scores are assumed to be win trade or premade.

Where have you been when a few players were telling bioware that buffing component rewards for ranked is actually a BAD IDEA. All player should had unite and spam to devs so they hear us finally. We most just ignored it. Ofc ranked will be full of noobs when it provides so much components :rak_03:

I'm apparently a troll for saying this, queue grouped, you get to choose your team. Even if it is just strangers you get from chat, it still beats this.

Also grouped has more cred, high solo scores are assumed to be win trade or premade.

Team is so dead this season that it dosnt really have a lot of cred atm

if people can get CXP, conquest points, credits and UC components for AFK-ing, trolling and ruining the enjoyment for others.... Then sadly some will.

Bioware doesn't care. They apparently think people will work hard for rewards.

Should've made a minimum medal requirement, top 5 ( in 4v4) only get rewards, or a mixture of other simple metrics to qualify.

ofc doesn't stop win-trading. but they never stomp on that, which is why it continues.

- and they wonder why ranked never gained much traction.....SMH

Dont even bother queue ranked in this game. Youll wait an hours per game, for barely any points in the end. Unless they are willing to make it cross server, they just need to scrap it and add more rewards to normal pvp instead. Adding bonus to game modes that you cannot do because there is not enough players is not a viable strategy for a game.

Its like if operation only had 3 people in the world doing it, they wouldnt put all that work on it with all the rewards. Im not sure why they do that for PVP, no players queueing, no work put into it by bioware, all the rewards for pvp at there. Sounds smart?

Edited by mintekTheRogue

The "teams" are too busy farming PuGs in solo.

As long as solo is in the game there will never be a viable, respected, ranked community.

It's an easy fix. Remove the name Ranked from solo queue and rename it arena, then take arena's out of the normal reg queue.

That leaves team ranked the only version of ranked in the game, the way it should be.

It's an easy fix. Remove the name Ranked from solo queue and rename it arena, then take arena's out of the normal reg queue.

That leaves team ranked the only version of ranked in the game, the way it should be.

This!!

Fixes afkers in ranked? Yup, teams will just kick an afker

Fixes deserters in ranked? Yup, see above

Fixes premades farming pugs? Yup, all participants are on a team

Increases participation in group ranked? Yup, no more solo farce, if your ranked you group

Restores respect for ranked? Yup, wins have to be earned

Well SR is a completely random clusterfork, and getting high rankings can only happen with either a bit of skill and a lot of luck or simply cheating. You can be the best player in your class, but you if you are constantly grouped with average or bad players you are still going to lose. It is especially obvious when you run into people who proudly display their season 8 gold badge, and yet they die just as fast as the rest or us.

The only thing you can really affect is playing a merc.

Well SR is a completely random clusterfork, and getting high rankings can only happen with either a bit of skill and a lot of luck or simply cheating. You can be the best player in your class, but you if you are constantly grouped with average or bad players you are still going to lose. It is especially obvious when you run into people who proudly display their season 8 gold badge, and yet they die just as fast as the rest or us.

The only thing you can really affect is playing a merc.

If you're bad... not even a merc will get you rating because sooner or later peopel will realize that you are easy kill and they will always focus you first.

However, you can get away in lots of cases because it's not very likely they will focus you if you're a merc(even a bad one). ;)

Hello guys, here another guy, he come in ranked with no equip and what he say when i ask him why:

https://i.imgur.com/XGPiD2q.png

Bioware i will continue to post here because is ranked is really full of this people and you MUST DO SOMENTHING

I play on red eclispe too and know that sorc. He isn't as bad as you think. He can kite quite well.

His gear sucks though. Actually lost vs him today. Our team was garbage and we couldn't kill him. I was garbage too in that match by getting myself killed while I was chasing him. ;)

You can't deny that he might be right. Ranked is random lottery.. no point stressing about it.

Edited by DavidAtkinson

If you're bad... not even a merc will get you rating because sooner or later people will realize that you are easy kill and they will always focus you first.

However, you can get away in lots of cases because it's not very likely they will focus you if you're a merc(even a bad one). ;)

True yes, but of all todays matches there was only 1 merc that was bad enough to justify being targeted first. My point is, that if you generally speaking are an "okay" player, you will be more valuable as a merc than any other class.

I would like to put in a word here, last week we got a Sorc 2x times in our group, he had blue and green gear. Ofc he was focused, globalled and we lost 2x. I whispered him about gearing up first and then queing ranked and I got a surprising answer: How do I gear up?

I have spent over 2 hours getting him to the gear vendors, he bought token 230 stuff, one 236 Mainhand, i gave him some credits, explained augments even bought his favourite black-red crystal for 5 mil :p so in the end he was simply a new player who had no idea what to do. So cant talk trash about all such players who go into ranked, not realizing what it is.

I would like to put in a word here, last week we got a Sorc 2x times in our group, he had blue and green gear. Ofc he was focused, globalled and we lost 2x. I whispered him about gearing up first and then queing ranked and I got a surprising answer: How do I gear up?

I have spent over 2 hours getting him to the gear vendors, he bought token 230 stuff, one 236 Mainhand, i gave him some credits, explained augments even bought his favourite black-red crystal for 5 mil :p so in the end he was simply a new player who had no idea what to do. So cant talk trash about all such players who go into ranked, not realizing what it is.

I know why you have such bad luck in ranked... You are not an ******e. If you were one toxic jerk, you would be 2.5k rating every season, ;)

Can't believe you actually bothered to help that guy who was very lost...

I know why you have such bad luck in ranked... You are not an ******e. If you were one toxic jerk, you would be 2.5k rating every season, ;)

Can't believe you actually bothered to help that guy who was very lost...

Well this season will be my lucky one on my main ;)