Good Job SWTOR

btsager

I just wanted to say how good of a job the DEV's are doing with this game. I am sure you all did not want to have to make the game free to play, but the way you are doing it is a good format. The Lord of the Rings online did the same thing and they have continued to have success and be able to keep their game going. It is unfortunate that there are not as many people playing this game as we would all like. But maybe going ftp will help.

You guys are releasing substantial game content on a much faster pace that I would have thought, and faster then most other games do.

The only thing that is still a downer for me is the lack of a good space combat game. I hope that you guys are working on something similar to the space combat that SWG did. Even if I have to wait another year, I hope that it is at least in the works for future expansions.

Don't let the Haters get you down, and keep up the good work.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanna toss in my kudos, but I have to wait and see how sector X turns out. I think they're gonna start tossing too many comms too fast and people are gonna run outta stuff to do again outside of a week when they get EVERYTHING they need comms for in a week.

Also no server transfers yet.

So ....well done on what you're DONE so far, we'll see how it plays out.

You guys are releasing substantial game content on a much faster pace that I would have thought, and faster then most other games do.

Hehe. Other than the part I quoted, I completely agree.

There's a reason Soon (™) has become such a popular phrase :p

But I agree that the game is a fantastic foundation, and I truly believe that the F2P model and the upcoming Episode VII will do wonders for the game! Keep plugging away at all the leaks and holes in this game, and I'll keep subbing! Just please actually plug them now that your revenue will increase, and provide the updates we're after, instead of saying "soon" :)

Edited by -Silver-

I would like to add my appreciation to the devs on creating what has become one of my favorite games of all time. Thank you for creating a MMO which concentrates on well written stories and character development, as much as it dose the usual online issues. I have really enjoyed the time I have already spent playing SW:TOR, and I hope the game lasts for many more years to come! Looking forward to F2P (Will still be subscribing!) and the future.

Ya that 5 months of no content while we paid a subscription so they could work on F2P, thanks so very much devs! Fine, fine work!

1 year of no new content (plus Dragon Soul still bugged) while Blizzard implemented pet battles and Pandas. It's much, much better over here, which is why I left WoW.

I am not considering F2P as I am very happy with the game and what I'm getting for my $15 bucks per month. I love this game. Nevertheless, I was worried about what F2P would mean to a game I'm willing to sub.

I'm happy to say my fears were and are unwarranted. I got a chance to test the new content including the new dailies area and the HK hunt on the PTS. In addition, I helped test the different F2P options and most especially the Cartel Market. And... I'm happy to report that it is not only well done but it will be a boon to both subs and F2P players!

Kudos to the Dev Team and staff, and keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what we get in the next iteration. If you hold to a 6 week schedule we should see additional content Christmas week which is the perfect gift for those of us who love this game!

Please keep doing what you are doing. You have overcome a great deal in the shortlife of this MMO. You have a fanbase that is sticking with you, but you have to nurture that base. :)

Edited by Rafaman

Ya that 5 months of no content while we paid a subscription so they could work on F2P, thanks so very much devs! Fine, fine work!

Clarification question: Will you be able to post in general forum after patch tomorrow?

I ask, because it goes to credibility of your complaints, IMO. Also, I am not aware of any 5 month period where no new content was released.

Edited by Andryah