LF Warzone Leveling Guide

harleyandsmokey

Let me tell you a secret of mine. I hate playing lowbies. Lowbie pvp is a joke and a half.

WZ leveling guide:

1. Buy all the wz legacy upgrades (36% extra xp)

2. Buy the wz experience boost (25% extra xp)

3. Stealth in a wz and play another game and let the match go on as long as possible. (make sure not to time out and not attack anyone for 5 min or you will be kicked)

Wz XP is based on the amount of time you spent in that wz at a given level. The more time you spend in the wz, the more XP you get. Medals, winning, and objectives do not add to the experience you receive. If BW/EA wanted to make lowbie more competitive, give an XP bonus for winning a wz. As a stealth, you can sit in the corner all match and just let the XP flow.

I do not condone this for level 50 pvp because XP doesn't matter.

que admiral ackbar...

i leveled almost exclusively pvp on my latest sniper (snipers are great because win/lose you can still get your 8 comms with little help)

it can be done- especially if you are on rested exp

make sure you collect all your comms after 40

and have some kind of tool to keep your sanity in check

you will have to keep your gear up to date and the latest purples will help so...

have lots of credits to bankroll your new experiment in sadism

have alts ready to switch to when you are ready to commit suicide (happens a few times a week)

Edited by Daxy

Pseudo hijacking this: what to do with all the commendations you acquire on the road to lvl 50? I just started PVPing and thought, "Heh, I'm gonna buy all those fancy lvl 50 gear with it and have it complete by the time I hit 50." Doesn't work though, need to be lvl 50 to purchase.