Florida Players

Aviney

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for an old friend I used to play WAR with. He lived in Florida at the time and went by the name of MiracleHeal in that game. If any of you are him...please send me a private message.

I know he will be playing this game and would like to play with him again.

Thanks,

Clearwater 727. 5 mins from beach...not that I ever get off my computer to see it. Yes, if your internet is f'ed up in the area it's my fault...I work at Brighthouse lol. Spent 5 yrs in Orlando, taught at a school called Full Sail there for a little time also.

Server : Corellian Run (PVE)

Port Richey Checking in

----

First from here!

I'm sorry! JK. I go there every tue to play airsoft.

Funny thing is in the last Family Guy ep they made fun of FL for sexual offenders...when I think of sexulal offenders the first place I think of is NPR or PR lolol <_<

Edited by WarheartZero

I would certainly love to play on a server with a bunch of FL folks, would be interesting for a meetup that's for sure.

I already mentioned being from South Fla, but is anyone else interested in joining up on one server/guild? I'm currently on Ebon Hawk (which has been mostly a good experience), but I love creating new toons in this game so I wouldn't be disappointed if I went elsewhere!