Looking for RP Jedi Order

VerdaLeadLink

Hello Ebon Hawk, I'm Link.

I'm here today to look for a RolePlay Guild, that has active members and people who want to RP.

My RP History

I have seven years of RolePlay experience under my belt as well as five years of Star Wars RP in a game called SecondLife, which I'm still a part of. I have been in a Jedi Order up until it fell from the hands of the criminal underworld, I've made it to Jedi Knight. I then later joined The Grand Army Of The Republic, where I served for the next four years and been in both the Infantry side, and Fleet side as well as leading the commando squad we had. I later defected ICly and left as an Ensign. I've also played a Mandalorian, a Hutt, Jawa, and even a Twi'lek. I've done a lot in my time and I feel I can be a good Roleplayer for a guild.

Overall I'm looking for an active Jedi Order, with an RP rank structure, who enjoy to RP as well as PvP events from time to time. My In-Game name is Skyin or you can contact me here of the forum. If you want my character back story I would be happy to post it up.

Hello I am too is looking for a Role playing guild to join. I love to role play me and some friends played table top games for years I was a game master. I would like to join a social friendly guild if any are out there I am playing as a Jedi Knight lvl 3 I am very active. I am friendly respectful and open minded.

I do got a back story My toon Name Revàna is the great great grand Child to Revan. Revàna was found by the jedi order at a young age of 4 her dreams reached out the the order enabling to find her on a forgotten world. Later they test blood to find who her bloodline belong to they never seen an jedi as close to the force in a long time. As they tested her they found out Revan is her great grand parent.

So if anyone would have me I would be honored to join. Thank you and may the force be with you.

I would also like to join one. My character is a unique one, so I believe. A Rattataki Jedi Knight, one who left the grip of the Dark Side and seeks to start anew within the Jedi Order. I have roughly 5 years experience in RP and try to be as active as possible.