4 man heroic in Black Hole soloed... companion.

this is not an epeen post. My question here is has anyone noticed increased/smarter/more frequent healing from companions? I was able to "solo" Chasing Shadow 4 man heroic and it was mostly due to my healing companion.

Hes in full camp gear minus boots, those are rakata.

this is not an epeen post. My question here is has anyone noticed increased/smarter/more frequent healing from companions? I was able to "solo" Chasing Shadow 4 man heroic and it was mostly due to my healing companion.

Hes in full camp gear minus boots, those are rakata.

Well, a friend of mine and I duo'd the republic side with companions, and it was quite tough. We are both in full Rakata healers (Sorc+Scoundrel) with dps companions in full Columi. The trash pulls weren't an issue with cc, but the boss hits pretty hard. Had to heal quite a bit. How many heroic moment abilities do you have? If you ahve like 8 level 50s, then that encounter, according to bioware, should be easy for you. =)

Checkout your presence stat. If you have a lvl 50 human that is +100 and then +10 for every companion on each class you have that has been through all conversations. It adds up fast if you have a few alts. With higher presence companions have significantly higher power and HP - so maybe that is a factor.

I havent been able to play much since the patch to notice any AI changes but some of those may have occurred as well.

Did it on my Sin-tank with Talos...not overly difficult. The only annoying part is dealing with the unending string of silver/trash mobs that spawn before the boss/champion. they dont do any real damage...there just seems to be about 50 before the boss spawns :) - Neither of the champions do any real damage to a columi/rakata tank and my comp is in some columi gear. Edited by Jaryyn

Im a shadow tank, I have 6 rakata pieces, rest is mixed bm and columni.

my presence is 300ish which isnt alot.

all of my leveling was done with healing companion once obtained. I have a 50 sent as well. To me it feels more like my companion is actually healing now... I dunno but its deff doable as poster above me did it as Assassin. Trash mobs were the problem, bosses were easy peasy.

*edit* my companion as rakata boots, everything else is champion gear (pvp)

Edited by Tinmancreeping