The "huge Companion Nerfs" can be caused by the "Companion mainhand "weaponarmor" bug".

-JE-BLAZAR-

I do not think they will ban or punish people who use this bug without they even knowing it.

And if they do know it they would not punish people so suddenly I think.

So do not worry bioware wil ask people to not use this or they wil remain quiet for now and just simply fix it soon.

Let us hope they wil buff up the companions a bit too in the process.

It is nasty that because of this bug some companions are stronger then others in dps and that it affected their healing as well in the past, what as I said could have leaded to make wrong conclusions how much to nerf the companions for players.

Edited by -JE-BLAZAR-

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think they will ban or punish people who use this bug without they even knowing it.

And if they do know it they would not punish people so suddenly I think.

So do not worry bioware wil ask people to not use this or they wil remain quiet for now and just simply fix it soon.

Let us hope they wil buff up the companions a bit too in the process.

It is nasty that because of this bug some companions are stronger then others in dps and that it affected their healing as well in the past, what as I said could have leaded to make wrong conclusions how much to nerf the companions for players.

That's the thing, though. I do know about it, and now that I do I'm going to feel like I'm exploiting. I really don't see them asking people to not use this, and I fear that they'll just simply fix it without talking about it at all because it just makes them look bad. They can't reasonably expect people to jam up their inventory because of Biowares incompetence. Especially since 5 tabs is still the max, even though they dropped a ton of legacy items on us in this xpac. Are they going to expect people to pay credits to strip mods from old weapons their companions are using while they get their **** together and fix this? Not likely. This will be hotfixed and never mentioned again, in my opinion.

If the topics currently all over general discussion are any sort of indicator, then they are losing quite a few subs over this latest patch. And from the looks of it, Bioware has shot themselves in the foot by over adjusting based on faulty data. Hopefully the gun they used was just an empty cosmetic shell, otherwise that shot to the foot probably removed the leg from the knee down...

That's the thing, though. I do know about it, and now that I do I'm going to feel like I'm exploiting. I really don't see them asking people to not use this, and I fear that they'll just simply fix it without talking about it at all because it just makes them look bad. They can't reasonably expect people to jam up their inventory because of Biowares incompetence. Especially since 5 tabs is still the max, even though they dropped a ton of legacy items on us in this xpac. Are they going to expect people to pay credits to strip mods from old weapons their companions are using while they get their **** together and fix this? Not likely. This will be hotfixed and never mentioned again, in my opinion.

If the topics currently all over general discussion are any sort of indicator, then they are losing quite a few subs over this latest patch. And from the looks of it, Bioware has shot themselves in the foot by over adjusting based on faulty data. Hopefully the gun they used was just an empty cosmetic shell, otherwise that shot to the foot probably removed the leg from the knee down...

Do not worry it is their mistake not yours. :)

I do not think they wil ban people ever for such a thing like this, it is not like exploits from operations.

And btw "bump" :)

Do not worry it is their mistake not yours. :)

I do not think they wil ban people ever for such a thing like this, it is not like exploits from operations.

And btw "bump" :)

Yeah, I know. Still feels like an exploit is what I mean. I guess I could just throw the legacy weapons in the mail for now until they figure out what to do about this.

Anyway, thanks for trying to bring some attention to this by starting this thread. This is a huge oversight on their part, hope they do more than just ignore it.

Also, buuuump.