Cya in merges/xpac

Cheezfriend

Im out!!! Posted about this in my consolidated thread. Have not renewed my subscription.

I will return on the Xpac/Merges. Unfortunetly I think the xpac will be out first :( - Screw EA/BW - not a cent more for them from me anyway!

Keep supporting my thread in the forums. Just over this really, and especially the tears from the whiny annoying RP people... jeebus they give me a headache.

/love to BOSS

Cya soon

<3 Chippy

PS - You can not have my stuff :p

Im out!!! Posted about this in my consolidated thread. Have not renewed my subscription.

I will return on the Xpac/Merges. Unfortunetly I think the xpac will be out first :( - Screw EA/BW - not a cent more for them from me anyway!

Keep supporting my thread in the forums. Just over this really, and especially the tears from the whiny annoying RP people... jeebus they give me a headache.

/love to BOSS

Cya soon

<3 Chippy

Chippy, shut up, reroll to Bastion and hang out with me and the gane from the Elite on republic side. It's good fun and leveling was not as bad as I expected, especially with XP boosts. Just do class quests, the first two planet quests (with bonus), PvP and space missions, and I'm consistently 2-5 levels higher than current quest level.

/love to BOSS

Cya soon

<3 Chippy

What are fleet numbers looking like? Haven't logged in over 2 months...