Melani ilum pvp vid

falcon_Xtreme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXQ9UrGuNfQ&feature=youtu.be

since there is a couple pvp vids up at the moment i thought id take the plunge and add something too, I record alot of pvp straight to another hdd when i play , and found some brief moments where I didnt get roflstomped on ilum.

The LOL "water mark" over the chat box is to cover my trolling. ive said "sorry" so many times the words lost all meaning. trolling like clicking... is something i'll admit defeat about, and just keep pressing on hoping for improvement..... anywho enjoy the vid

Edited by falcon_Xtreme
better quality clicking coming up

haha crazy clicking and keyboard turning not to mention ganking scrub pve geared pubs, all i can say is lol and plz unbind SSSSSSSSS, ps i give props to people who are willing to post pvp videos, so good on you for that.

haha crazy clicking and keyboard turning not to mention ganking scrub pve geared pubs, all i can say is lol and plz unbind SSSSSSSSS, ps i give props to people who are willing to post pvp videos, so good on you for that.

i actualy run a nostromo a logitech g510 and a naga but its either a combination of binds and clicking or just flat out clicking i knew the risk when i uploaded :p high def verison uploading now.

i dont have s bound to anything?

Edited by falcon_Xtreme

Props for posting a video up, but...

Is making a video where you gank mostly PvE geared players with averagely high burst numbers really worth the time? I mean some of those people didn't even fight back, just continued to fight NPCs.

Would be interested to see a full warzone video; one which isn't edited to just show when the opposition gets destroyed.

Lastly as a DPS Scoundrel talking to a DPS Operative: Try to refrain from combat stealthing and re-opening in a 1v1 situation. DPS Ops/Scoundrels are near the top of the food chain in 1v1s and can efficiently kill an equally geared opponent without the double opener.

Is making a video where you gank mostly PvE geared players with averagely high burst numbers really worth the time? I mean some of those people didn't even fight back, just continued to fight NPCs.

Would be interested to see a full warzone video; one which isn't edited to just show when the opposition gets destroyed.

Lastly as a DPS Scoundrel talking to a DPS Operative: Try to refrain from combat stealthing and re-opening in a 1v1 situation. DPS Ops/Scoundrels are near the top of the food chain in 1v1s and can efficiently kill an equally geared opponent without the double opener.

If i had 10k for everytime melani has tried to stealth and 1v1 me on a node... I wouldn't have to do so much trading on the GTN to make money lol

Would be interested to see a full warzone video; one which isn't edited to just show when the opposition gets destroyed.Lastly as a DPS Scoundrel talking to a DPS Operative: Try to refrain from combat stealthing and re-opening in a 1v1 situation. DPS Ops/Scoundrels are near the top of the food chain in 1v1s and can efficiently kill an equally geared opponent without the double opener.

the higher quality upload is 300 mb which is taking ages. compared to the previous low quality one at 69 mb which took ten minutes, you so could imagine the time it would take to submit a complete warzone. I can understand your point.

I tend to use combat cloak so people think ive left the engagement, plus i macro acid blades so its nice to get a hidden strike going again if backstab (the other ability that procs the acid blades dot) is on cool down. makes sense to me.

ive got plenty of videos where im getting destroyed. its no fun uploading those.

and lastly about the pve gear players. i dont get to pick what gear they are in. i did also go for harder foes. sinzy & day from core. gunshins no slug. i have stuff against ewok legit players. where i beat em, and even where its a uphill battle against bobcowz vaxian jeck and the like. i'll always stay on them until im dead.

red is dead in pvp zone. regardless of who you are im going to have a go at the least :p

I tend to use combat cloak so people think ive left the engagement, plus i macro acid blades so its nice to get a hidden strike going again if backstab (the other ability that procs the acid blades dot) is on cool down. makes sense to me.

I guess it all comes down to personal preference. While yes it is nice to get another acid blade ticking on the target, I personally see it as a slightly 'cheap tactic', similar to when a Shadow/Assassin combat stealths, saps and regens. You may see it differently.

When I was learning the DPS Scoundrel, I avoided using the double opener like the plague, as I didn't want to become reliant on it to kill a target, I still avoid using it today unless the circumstances of the fight escalate quickly out of my control due to more opponents showing up (and I decide I want to take one down with the ship).

Edited by TidalFlow

I guess it all comes down to personal preference. While yes it is nice to get another acid blade ticking on the target, personally, I see it as a slightly 'cheap tactic', similar to when a Shadow/Assassin combat stealths, saps and regens. You may see it differently.

When I was learning the DPS Scoundrel, I avoided using the double opener like the plague, as I didn't want to become reliant on it to kill a target, I still avoid using it today unless the circumstances of the fight escalate quickly out of my control due to more opponents showing up (and I decide I want to take one down with the ship).

I didnt think of it like that, ive just always done it. but yeah i also use it to buy some time and take one down before i get mowed. ty for the constructive criticism. thats the reward for posting a vid. the risk is the lol's and trolls

Let me know how you improve it. I was pretty annoyed that mine turn out blurry when the recording was perfect

I am just using windows movie maker and when i save the movie I choose custom settings "1280x720" @ 55ftps / 8000kbps .

it turned out 4 times bigger than my previous upload , as it came to 300mb but now when i select highest quality settings on the youtube player 1080p and full screen everything is crystal clear.

Edited by falcon_Xtreme

Let me know how you improve it. I was pretty annoyed that mine turn out blurry when the recording was perfect

Have you attempted to up your viewing quality on the little drop down menu? I'm certain I did it for yours and it was quite clear after that.

• 2 weeks later...