WRIS is recruiting!

JediBurkley

Bumping for greatness :)

WRIS is the perfect guild for ALL you causal evening players out there. If you enjoy both prime time evening play AND late evening /early morning game times, contact myself (see my sig) or our guild leader (Sorcero, or his alt, Grimowl).

We are a guild of 40 members, mostly 50's. We usually have 3-8 people on at any given time. Looking to recruit new members.

We have a guild bank, Ventrilo, and a web page!

UPDATED:

We now have 46+ members and growing including a new lvl 50 assassin tank and sniper! I want to point out that we kick all characters who have been inactive for 30 or more days. A lot of guilds these days have bloated rosters that do not reflect their actual player base.

Please contact Sorcero (alt Grimowl) or myself (see sig) for more information. You can also see more on our guild website which is in Sorcero's sig (original post in this thread).

We now have 46+ members and growing including a new lvl 50 assassin tank and sniper! I want to point out that we kick all characters who have been inactive for 30 or more days. A lot of guilds these days have bloated rosters that do not reflect their actual player base.

Please contact Sorcero (alt Grimowl) or myself (see sig) for more information. You can also see more on our guild website which is in Sorcero's sig (original post in this thread).

We are now at 56+ members and growing fast!

If you are an evening player and looking for a casual adult guild complete with a guild bank, ventrillo (voice over Internet), and website COME CHECK US :)

In addition to more tanks and dps'ers, I would also like to encourage any player who has a desire to be part of a leadership structure to apply to our guild. We want to expand our current 2 nights a week guild OP meets to 3 or even 4 nights a week to better serve our current members and their schedules. So, if you are an outgoing guy or girl and like to take the initiative to get things started, please contact WRIS in-game!

I love forward to hearing from all of you!

Edited by sumuser

Hey guys and gals...

I'd like to join your guild and help it grow. I applied at your website, and will try to make contact in game as well. Currently I have a level 50 Lightning Sorc that is in a mix of Columi/Rakata gear. I have done EV and KP Story and Hardmode, but that is it. I stopped playing in Feb, and just recently started back up. I think as long as you continue to raid in the evenings I can meet any schedule... I work Tues, Fri, and Sat 6am to 8pm est and usually get home around 9pm est.... Looking forward to speaking with you all in game...

Molrune

Hey guys and gals...

I'd like to join your guild and help it grow. I applied at your website, and will try to make contact in game as well. Currently I have a level 50 Lightning Sorc that is in a mix of Columi/Rakata gear. I have done EV and KP Story and Hardmode, but that is it. I stopped playing in Feb, and just recently started back up. I think as long as you continue to raid in the evenings I can meet any schedule... I work Tues, Fri, and Sat 6am to 8pm est and usually get home around 9pm est.... Looking forward to speaking with you all in game...

Molrune

Welcomed aboard Molrune!

WRIS is currently accepting all level 50 character classes, as well as sub level 50s who are serious about getting atleast one character to level 50!

While we are not an OPs only guild, we are looking to fill some DPS and healer positions. See my sig for my contact info :)

Thanks :D Looking forward to getting to know everyone. I've had a great experience with the guild so far. Everyone I have talked to have been friendly and helpful... Looking forward to some Ops, and Guild events after the holidays.

Take it easy, and Happy Holidays.

• 2 weeks later...