View Single Post

JattaGin
06.25.2019 , 03:28 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DakhathKilrathi View Post
It's the same reason you're required to complete the flashpoints when it's the flashpoint weekly instead of just joining the queue. They want to incentivize active participation that requires working for it.
The problem with this "having to win in group content" thing is that you could play a perfect game, you could give all you got, but you could still be on the losing team and get no credit whatsoever for your efforts (regarding this particular mission, at least).

I personally hate this (and similar) missions, simply because it's out of my hands. I refuse to do stuff which has the potential to me not getting the mission done because of someone else's fault.

The overall idea is faulty. I want the crystal for myself, so they should give me the chance to get them by myself. The solution could be similar to the PvP mission where you personally need to achieve 8 medals in one warzone. If they would offer something similar for the GSF weekly, I might do it. As long as there is a chance that I won't progress the mission, even though I tried 30 times, I won't waste my time on it.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.