The Grief Adventures!

Psirebral

lmfao quite the opposite, I haven't even had this happen to me. I am just stating the obvious and stirring the pot for responses from people like yourself.

I do wonder how someone can start out using a word such as semantics then end with the all too standard umadbro, did you have someone helping you respond but then they walked away?

umadbro! Mad swag! Yolo swag yolo swag!

I can be cool too.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao quite the opposite, I haven't even had this happen to me. I am just stating the obvious and stirring the pot for responses from people like yourself.

I do wonder how someone can start out using a word such as semantics then end with the all too standard umadbro, did you have someone helping you respond but then they walked away?

Semantics isn't really a "big word", so I don't believe it really matters whether or not I used it in the same post as "UMADBRO". You've made it blatantly obvious that you're incredibly butthurt about the PVP happening in the PVP area. Especially now that you're attempting to troll me about my intelligence.

I love it when people make nonsense statements, and then fashion themselves "master manipulators" when they receive an abundance of negative responses.

If the ability to garner negative attention is indicative of the ease by which the rest of us are strung along like puppets, then my hat is off to you. You, and 3 year old children that scream and cry in the grocery store.

You know, I've seen you around a lot on the forums, and I have never figured out who you are in game, but you're pretty alright. :)

Actually no, I find football to be a sissy version of the real game rugby

Awww! It's adorable when you attempt to establish your "man"-hood after being compared to a child!

...That's more of a victim move than a troll move though. I thought you were supposed to be the "master troll" here? :(:(:(

I'm 100% expecting for there to be some serious hate on this, and I can't wait to see it and maybe the server will even learn to PvP and not play care bear squad when it comes to the contested area pvp dailies. Let me make this clear, if we see a line, we will do everything in our power to destroy it. Simple as that.

http://youtu.be/ype159snRRM

Not the best footage and I plan to cut up all the recorded video into 5-8 minute vids with some bad editing thrown in.

It makes me smile. It really does! But groups like this always die to me and my buds when we role in and are just chillen to do the quests. I like the fight.

I agree that the line thing is a bit much. I enjoy going in and sniping away or cutting in front, entrenching and taking it. I however don't think its a l2p issue all the time. I think some people run in their groups of 4 and have a bit of fun and then do the quest. To have someone sit on top of the objective...make an alliance (thought it was FFA so BW made you only able to group in 4's) just takes the spirit out of it. So before you accuse all the people sitting in a line of borderline breaking tos you should look at what these alliances are. If they sit in a line then I guess they all made an alliance. People could group up and try to kill the 7 to 10 people watching over the node but, why bother. There are far to many instances running to worry about that. Anyway, see you all around. I do enjoy pvping with most of you...and I have gotten my face kicked in on ilum by some of these groups. Hope to get payback soon! Enjoy your sunday

I think the terms of Troll and Douche Bag need to be defined. It seems that people are getting the two confused so let me explain the best way that I can.

Troll- is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

Douche Bag-The term "douchebag" generally refers to a male with a certain combination of obnoxious characteristics related to attitude, social ineptitude, public behavior, or outward presentation.

Though the common douchebag thinks he is accepted by the people around him, most of his peers dislike him. He has an inflated sense of self-worth, compounded by a lack of social grace and self-awareness. He behaves inappropriately in public, yet is completely ignorant to how pathetic he appears to others.

He often talks about how cool, successful, and popular he is, yet never catches on to the fact that he comes across as a total loser. Nevertheless, he firmly believes that he is the smartest, most desirable, and most charming person in the room... and will try to bad-rep anyone who would threaten to expose this facade.

He fancies himself a ladies’ man, yet tends to be a joke to all but the most naive of women. He tries to portray himself as part of the in-crowd (a fashionista, an upwardly mobile professional, the life of the party, etc.) but only succeeds in his own mind.

To everyone else, he is an annoying and arrogant phony who comes across as a wannabe overcompensating for his insecurities. He tries to appear like the center of whatever group will tolerate him, but in reality, he is just a tag-along who mooches drinks, women, contacts, social standing, and other benefits from the group... while contributing nothing.

In an attempt to get this post back on track. Yes there was a bit of Sarah's foul mouthery taken out, BUT, I also have 45 or so more minutes of her being a potty mouth. I'd love to post the entire thing but people don't want to watch 13 minutes of me staring at my bad a s s 'looking' (keyword) trooper. Edited by Psirebral

In an attempt to get this post back on track. Yes there was a bit of Sarah's foul mouthery taken out, BUT, I also have 45 or so more minutes of her being a potty mouth. I'd love to post the entire thing but people don't want to watch 13 minutes of me staring at my bad a s s 'looking' (keyword) trooper.

Everyone wants to stare at your bad a s s, Psi. :p