OpeningToEndgame

During my Huttball match, which I am about to be kicked from due to inactivity, I killed a Sentinel. Before he dies he manages to get off Force Stasis. Well that froze me in place. I couldn't move. Someone found me and killed me. I was then stuck in the starting area and couldn't move. What gives?!? Can you please fix your &*(^% game before you release new content?!

During my Huttball match, which I am about to be kicked from due to inactivity, I killed a Sentinel. Before he dies he manages to get off Force Stasis. Well that froze me in place. I couldn't move. Someone found me and killed me. I was then stuck in the starting area and couldn't move. What gives?!? Can you please fix your &*(^% game before you release new content?!

Why were you inactive for so long that you were about to be kicked?

Why were you inactive for so long that you were about to be kicked?

There is currently a bug where if you kill someone who is channeling Force Stasis on you that can keep you stuck in Force Stasis, unable to move. So he was inactive due to being stuck in a Force Stasis that had long since stopped being channeled or even dealing damage -- but continued to be immobilized.