Knockback death bug is ruining your game bioware...

NoTomorrow

Its more than a month that we live with this horrible bug. Yet you did nothing about it...

To those that dont know: if you die with a knockback in WZ, you respawn lying on the floor. You cannot move. You cannot use /stuck. You are cannot plat that warzone any more.

• 2 weeks later...
I've had the experience in EV just last night where during a mindrap with SOA I would be on the floor and my character would never stand. It would essentially end the encounter for me. The team dpsed me out of the mindtrap as appropriate, but I was then just lying on the ground the rest of the fight. It's pretty frustrating.

• Dev Post

Hello everyone! We have been diligently monitoring reports of players who become "stuck dead," and most were resolved with Game Update 1.3. However, last night's patch also addressed an issue that could cause this.

If you experience any further instances where you are unable to resurrect after death (this is not limited to Warzones), please post in this thread with absolutely as much detail as possible. Please try to ensure that you include your Advanced Class, server, location, and what happened when you became stuck.

Thank you all for your reports and patience while we work to ensure there's a resolution for this.

To add to this, the perma-stuck in CC animation is still occuring. Happened back to back in two WZs. First in Novare then in Huttball.

Also, in that same Huttball a person wasn't shown on the raid frames.

Go figure.

Hello everyone! We have been diligently monitoring reports of players who become "stuck dead," and most were resolved with Game Update 1.3. However, last night's patch also addressed an issue that could cause this.

If you experience any further instances where you are unable to resurrect after death (this is not limited to Warzones), please post in this thread with absolutely as much detail as possible. Please try to ensure that you include your Advanced Class, server, location, and what happened when you became stuck.

Thank you all for your reports and patience while we work to ensure there's a resolution for this.

Amber, one of the other bigger issues is getting knocked back into a wall and getting stuck inside it. Ironically, I've had this happen in Void Star twice right inside the hallway after the first set of doors. Cannot recall which class threw it on me, but half my legs were inside the wall, and was unable to move.

This happened last night to one of our members during a Ranked Warzone match. I'll get him to post later but I'll say something on his behalf now. Here is the info for him:

Advanced Class: Powertech

Server: Master Dar'Nala

This happened mid way through the first round of voidstar during a Ranked Warzone match. He was either knockbacked/stunned then died and was no able to move once in the spawn. We tried using a Sorcerer to pull him out but were unsuccessful. Because he timed out of the game, multiple issues arrived. He lost 22 rating because of the bug by no fault of his own and also we had 7 players for more than half the game. We went on to still win that game, gaining 11 Rating in the process. He is now 33 Rating behind us because of something that should not have happened. He is not happy at all, neither are we.

On a side note, I personally think you need to remove the inactive debuff for players who play in a Ranked Warzone. I think it's silly and not needed. If a person leaves, you can't replace them, so why not just let them stay regardless of how long they are in the spawn.

On a side note, I personally think you need to remove the inactive debuff for players who play in a Ranked Warzone. I think it's silly and not needed. If a person leaves, you can't replace them, so why not just let them stay regardless of how long they are in the spawn.

Agreed.

Its more than a month that we live with this horrible bug. Yet you did nothing about it...

To those that dont know: if you die with a knockback in WZ, you respawn lying on the floor. You cannot move. You cannot use /stuck. You are cannot plat that warzone any more.

Oddly I've never had this issue. I've gotten the bug of still in combat an or still in a slowing affect. Those are annoying to me. Idk just glad I didn't have that bug

Irrad - 50 Sith Juggernaut

Bergen Colony

The knockback from the shield on the assassin droids and on the mentor in Directive 7 hard mode cause me to be stuck knocked on the ground making it very hard to tank. I am assuming this is the bug mentioned. Once I had died I was able to be combat rezzed and move again but it made for my first experience tanking hard modes and my first time in Directive 7 an unpleasant one.

Fraener Jedi shadow lvl 50, in a ranked warzone match my spec is 31/2/9 if that is relevant.

The Bastion

Void star

roughly 12:30 am last night

Was fighting against 2 people , and then boom i died , as i was pressing return to spawn i felt a lag glitch and then i ended up in the spawn laying down and couldnt get back up . I had one of my guildies with a sage pull me out of the starting area so i didnt get kicked from the warzone. My character finally came back to his feet as soon as the match ended. Also i could not be battle resed , and /stuck did not work.

PLEASE FIX

Edited by Ballisticbryan

I encountered this bug again last night:

I'm a level 17 pureblood sith warrior, jug tank spec. I was fighting a sniper/gunslinger in my endzone, as he killed me he either stunned me or knocked me back b/c when i released i was laying dead in the rez point in the safe zone and I was unable to move. I tried /stuck but it didn't work, I tried using my quick travel but there was not place to travel too. I was eventually kicked out for staying in the safe zone too long

Thank you so much if this is fixed.....if I may ask, can someone look into how Huttball dc's / screen freezes people / high level of combat lag in most matches? I literally cannot play on that WZ.