PVP is an utter disaster right now.

Jarbarian

i miss old lowbie pvp in the lvl 55 era so much fun

now its lowbie arena nonesense, i just cant enjoy it

i has gotten maybe 2 8vs8 matches in lowbie pvp and it was fun alot of fun because PEOPLE ACTUALLY DIED!!!!!!!!!!

all this nonesense at lvl 75 just isnt fun period

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what happens when you hand every class tons of health/dcds/utility while not increasing the dps or burst.

This is the core problem. All these changes to help classes function in solo ranked. This was the biggest mistake BW ever did for PVP.

It’s my opinion that they should go back to 1.2 type meta and scrap a heap of the cross over abilities and mobility and slows ete. Then rebuild the specs from there. I do know 1.2 had its issues, but there was a lot less mobility vs slow/stun wars.

Pvp back then was awsome, classes felt different, they played different, abilities were uniqure, roots snares were rare... PVP was beautiful...

Now everythig is the same, each class has the same abilities they just look different, it is just garbage , saldy...

As a hardcore pvper this brakes my heart knowing hopw fun pvp was...

I guess we need to grow up eventually

What if Valor were worked into a PVP stat. 1 valor level = 1 point which would increase that stat, effective only in PVP?

If the player base was large enough, it could also be used to group players in WZs at level 75 like..valor 1-25 would get grouped together etc etc etc..I don't think the population would support this though.

I'm just throwing random ideas out, there are certainly more pressing issues to be fixed.

What if Valor were worked into a PVP stat. 1 valor level = 1 point which would increase that stat, effective only in PVP?

If the player base was large enough, it could also be used to group players in WZs at level 75 like..valor 1-25 would get grouped together etc etc etc..I don't think the population would support this though.

I'm just throwing random ideas out, there are certainly more pressing issues to be fixed.

so expertise basically, yeh that was the old pvp gear system. except now it would use valor based on your suggestion.

I just resubbed because Steam and popped in here to see how PvP was doing, and this was the first thread I saw, lol.

Seriously though what I wouldn't give to see Bob's idea or something like it happen. 5.x PvP was a flaming trashpile compared to 4.x. Bringing back something like the 4.x gearing system and Expertise for PvP would be amazing.

I just resubbed because Steam and popped in here to see how PvP was doing, and this was the first thread I saw, lol.

Seriously though what I wouldn't give to see Bob's idea or something like it happen. 5.x PvP was a flaming trashpile compared to 4.x. Bringing back something like the 4.x gearing system and Expertise for PvP would be amazing.

Thus the danger of taking the pvp forums too seriously... Please understand that people in these forums are expressing their individual opinions that largely don't reflect what is actually happening in game.

Thus the danger of taking the pvp forums too seriously... Please understand that people in these forums are expressing their individual opinions that largely don't reflect what is actually happening in game.

No, I'd say they are pretty accurate.

PvP is okay right now. It favors Ops/PTS and assassins but that’s only because they control the 1v1 trolling meta.

Any spec can perform well but you need 306 gear, a solid gear set and full augments if you want to compete with the Soyboys. It’s really about knowing every class so you know how to counter them. This isn’t WoW where you can hump a pillar for 30 minutes and win with gas, it’s about hard burst damage and crucial interrupts on healers into a hard stun.

That said I think level 50 pvp was better, because everyone died faster and didn’t have so many ways to go basically immune to damage. RIP wallbanging and Annihilation

I disagree. try a 306 geared main Vengeance Jugg into Ranked. Its not fun...you don't perform well. and often just watch the match dead.