Kabe's Digital Drawings

kabeone

Hee! Just checked the thread again.

"Horranths? No, no, officer, these are just logos. On the crates. Of furniture. Leatheris furniture from Horranth Leatheris Furniture. Yeah, that's it. Small specialty company, you probably haven't heard of it. Funny name, I know."

Very silly, Kabe, I'm still grinning. Thank you. :D

(edit) Oh dear, I just now caught the carrot label on the bottom crate. Doubly funny because I was going to say she'd relabel them with something innocent, like vegetables. You beat me to my thought Kabe!

Edited by Striges

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should really read that thread to understand what is going on in that pic, but that is some gorgeous work Kabe. Really, really beautiful. I am totally jealous.

And oh my god, so tired I forgot my posting rule D: Sorry Ves.

I should really read that thread to understand what is going on in that pic, but that is some gorgeous work Kabe. Really, really beautiful. I am totally jealous.

My Asta isn't in her fic, so the OTP isn't canon, but uhm, still best OTP EVER. <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Milani's Asta and Vesaniae's Nox (Vesania Serence) from Ves's fic Afterimages

Kabe, you are amazing! :D :D :D <3 <3 <3

Like Milani said, it's a non-canon pairing, so there's nothing in the thread. And I'm so tired that even after re-reading your post several times, I couldn't find anything to be offended by... :D

x 20 000 000

This thread is so full of awesomeness I don't have enough words for it. Wish I'd found it before. Thank you so much for sharing your art :)

(And if you ever thought of making a younger version of Dr Lokin .... *embarrassed and hopeful expression*)

Thanks! I am also a fan of your story and I'm so sorry I never commented in your thread. (I keep meaning to I will fix this now.)

For you! Inspired by Syart's All the World's a Stage

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/089/b/b/eck_volution_by_kabeone-d5ztmcf.png

Edit: I took a break from double xp weekend so it's a bit messy. Sorry!:o

Edited by kabeone

I haven't done a process gif in a while so here's one

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/089/f/2/eckvolution_anim_by_kabeone-d5ztojs.gif

At the risk of sounding artsy I chose to put the light source at the left to show his descent into shadow. Not sure if that came across but oh well :p

I am totally in awe of your talent. You know those moments when something is so perfect and wonderful that it's literally breathtaking and you can't do anything but gape at it in amazement and be thankful that you've had the chance to see it? I just had one of them. You've encapsulated the entire story in one illustration. I can't thank you enough.

At the risk of sounding artsy I chose to put the light source at the left to show his descent into shadow. Not sure if that came across but oh well :p

It's one aspect of what makes it truly exceptional :) The other thing I love so much is that you've kept the colours the same, the grey trimmed with red, throughout the stages of his journey. The same man, but different.

I hit the like button on all your stuff on tumblr, and I've told you before, but Kabe you're an awesome artist. Your style is wonderful and I love seeing your art bring everyone's characters to life. Thanks for the all the art you've done for my legacy! Your work is beautiful.

/internet huggins;

Morg

I am totally in awe of your talent. You know those moments when something is so perfect and wonderful that it's literally breathtaking and you can't do anything but gape at it in amazement and be thankful that you've had the chance to see it? I just had one of them. You've encapsulated the entire story in one illustration. I can't thank you enough.

It's one aspect of what makes it truly exceptional :) The other thing I love so much is that you've kept the colours the same, the grey trimmed with red, throughout the stages of his journey. The same man, but different.

I'm glad you liked it and I'm glad that the stuff I was trying to put in came through! :D

I hit the like button on all your stuff on tumblr, and I've told you before, but Kabe you're an awesome artist. Your style is wonderful and I love seeing your art bring everyone's characters to life. Thanks for the all the art you've done for my legacy! Your work is beautiful.

/internet huggins;

Morg

*HUGS* and thank you :D

Osom stuff! I liked the males ^^

Thanks! I like the males too ;)

Have a Quinn everybody

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/098/4/5/malavai_quinn_by_kabeone-d60xtmt.png

Thanks for the comments everyone. Vector and Quinn both have very angular faces and are very hard for me to draw so I was trying to challenge myself. I didn't realize that Dorne would be even more difficult! Either I can't draw ladies or she just doesn't want to smile, so I drew her with bright_ephemera's Vierce of Overcoming Adviercity.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/102/f/c/vierce_and_dorne_wedding_2_by_kabeone-d61gpi0.png

Edited by kabeone

She's just showing how happy she is by reciting Coruscanti traffic law to bystanders.

Your artwork is fantastic, especially the small details (like the "just married" [i assume?] in proper script)

Edited by Lesaberisa

She's just showing how happy she is by reciting Coruscanti traffic law to bystanders.

Your artwork is fantastic, especially the small details (like the "just married" [i assume?] in proper script)

I'm laughing so hard at this. Thanks :)

She's tossing a bouquet... I can't draw flowers:o... I'm still laughing though...

I absolutely love the Vierce/Elara picture! Their expressions look really genuine, and I can totally see the affection in Vierce's eyes as he looks over his shoulder...hopefully she will let him know if he's about to run into something. :D