Companion portraits

Jrr_hypernova

• 2 weeks later...
How about the important people you meet through your class missions (hint hint; Satele Shan)? Not just companions, but some of the 'players' in the SWTOR universe.

That's a really good idea, actually. We only get "trophies" of people or things we kill. Why not important NPCs that we interact with. Shan, Darth Marr, Lana and Theron....

Oh, and Jaxo for my Trooper's house......if you know what I mean.....

That's a really good idea, actually. We only get "trophies" of people or things we kill. Why not important NPCs that we interact with. Shan, Darth Marr, Lana and Theron....

Oh, and Jaxo for my Trooper's house......if you know what I mean.....

Yea...I think I know where you would put her picture.

This is actually a good idea and it may have the potential to go beyond just pictures and could be in the form of a statue of someone from the game instead. I'm sure Horacio wouldn't mind having a statue of Jaxo and neither would I:p.

I think portraits of our companions would be cool but have it that we only get the portrait once we have completed the acheivments for that companion so I think that's getting 1000 kills having that companion out and Max affection. Would be a reason to work abit to get those portraits.

Plus we need more stronghold decor that is not cartel bought and can show off our acheivements in game.

I think portraits of our companions would be cool but have it that we only get the portrait once we have completed the acheivments for that companion

Or tie it to the affection achievements. There is an achievement for getting all the comps for each faction to max, why not make it give a companion decoration of some type.