Flashpoints with companions

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let go to the end of it - make all content scalable... even each heroic, FP or OPS.

1, 2, 3 ... 33 players (with or without companions) - mobs, bosses and rewards just have to adapt to the number of players and decided mode (story/hard).

As is now if you play level content in group your Xp change, you get social points... why stuck with stupid WoW model that say - part of story is only for elitists.

Let them have their precious gear grind... but adapt game to all type of players.

Edited by morfius

Let go to the end of it - make all content scalable... even each heroic, FP or OPS.

1, 2, 3 ... 33 players (with or without companions) - mobs, bosses and rewards just have to adapt to the number of players and decided mode (story/hard).

As is now if you play level content in group your Xp change, you get social points... why stuck with stupid WoW model that say - part of story is only for elitists.

Let them have their precious gear grind... but adapt game to all type of players.

Do you have any idea how hard it would be to balance an encounter with a variable sliding scale of players? There are certain fights where you're punished for being too close to anyone else at certain points (Dread Council is one example). Also, lots of fights don't need more than 2 tanks in an 8-man group. If you go to 16, the dps can't just double because you still only need 2 tanks. So now they have to have some sliding scale that is different from jumping from 8-9 than it is from 8-16. It's not the same relative increase.

You obviously have no idea so try and think about what you're really asking for and the work that would go into it.

Add something meningful...or dont add anything. Mildly said.

The question I asked you is very meaningful, you are obviously not happy with this product. My question is, why don't you move on? Why do you stick like a parasite and repeat yourself?

Yes, because MMOs are meant to be played Solo...

Socialize, meet people with the random group finder, join a guild. You will likely meet 20 ******s for every 1 decent person but thats the same for real life.

Well, from experience, grouping up with other players tends to ruin my experiences, because the other players either: 1: want to rush through it as fast as possible......rushing is boring or 2: demands that all players space bar through the most fun part of this game.

I know that level 50 content, like hardmodes, operations (after first viewing and a few cool scenes) i will skip the conversations if any, but the 1-49 stuff, i never skip, i refuse to skip them and i just don't understand why players would do flashpoints over and over and over and over again during the pre-50 phase of their characters, it just seems pointless and a waste of time.

I am currently leveling a Jedi Sentinel (believe it or not, they do better survival wise then guardians or they just do so much more damage that it feels like its more survivability) and a sith marauder, i am doing these 2 because it takes away the chance of doing the same content twice in such quick succession.

Because i know, leveling 2 republic classes at the same time will get tedious and boring because i don't skip conversations (unless its alien language, god that lasts FAR too long) and i do not skip non-heroic quests, there is no way in hell i will be repeating flashpoints pre-50, i just each flashpoint once per character for the RP experience, though players demanding i skip the best parts because they are dumb enough to repeat the same stuff all day long.

This is why i suggested a long time ago that they make all pre-50 oriented flashpoints have solo versions of them that give commendations like the group one does, but the other rewards are toned down or removed (moddable gear wouldn't drop in the solo versions) this would solve alot of the issues and prevent the annoying 'SPACE BAR NOW!!!!!' demands.

Pot, meet Kettle.

You dont say :rolleyes:

The question I asked you is very meaningful, you are obviously not happy with this product. My question is, why don't you move on? Why do you stick like a parasite and repeat yourself?

Oh discussing me is now most important thing for you in this world.

Noted.

And insulting others...yah, people like you resort to that. Thats why you want others to be forced to group with you.

Im repeating myself hahahahahahah. Stop going in circles. Yah ill just quote myself rofl

Stop with silly stuff (like SWTOR in #2 MMO rofl, its doing great, F2P is becuse its successful, its not bleeding subs..) etc.It sounds REALLY stupid, make you sound like a shill, hey, hows stuff at BW, heard its bad, really bad? (general remark, that includes you and many more)

i guess it pains you that i am right and people like you were wrong, and since 2,2+ million people voted with their wallets, theres something obviously wrong with the game and BW should be grateful im (we are) spending my (our) time giving them feedback (if it wasnt for few peoples rude interruptions and derailment of threads - like your for example) that they listened to the wrong crowd and how to make it better.

Because wise man once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Edited by GrandMike

He never said that it is the most important for him in this world. He asked a question of why you were still here. Nothing in that post implies it's the most important thing to him. You like to believe it is, but sadly, you're mistaken.

This is why you are terrible at arguing. You have brought nothing new to this discussion for the last several pages. You even admit that you feel like just repeating yourself over and over.

Let it go and move on.

When will this game become your awesome Single Player RPG? In the words of Taylor Swift: "Never, ever, never."

So all you're doing is shouting at the rain like a mad man who thinks his cries can make a difference.

If you want to continue with the discussion and add something new, then please do so. But standing on your "I'm so right because I say I'm right... look at all the past evidence, blah, blah."

Guess what? I did. There's interviews where the talk about how awesome the class storylines are going to be, but make specific references to how Han, Leia, and Luke are all individuals with their own unique storylines, but sometimes they have to get together to accomplish bigger stories. Congrats, that's your group content right there. Doing stuff together to accomplish something.

You dont say :rolleyes:

Noted.

And insulting others...yah, people like you resort to that. Thats why you want others to be forced to group with you.

Im repeating myself hahahahahahah. Stop going in circles. Yah ill just quote myself rofl

Stop with silly stuff (like SWTOR in #2 MMO rofl, its doing great, F2P is becuse its successful, its not bleeding subs..) etc.It sounds REALLY stupid, make you sound like a shill, hey, hows stuff at BW, heard its bad, really bad? (general remark, that includes you and many more)

i guess it pains you that i am right and people like you were wrong, and since 2,2+ million people voted with their wallets, theres something obviously wrong with the game and BW should be grateful im (we are) spending my (our) time giving them feedback (if it wasnt for few peoples rude interruptions and derailment of threads - like your for example) that they listened to the wrong crowd and how to make it better.

Because wise man once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Why are you repeating yourself in hopes of dodging my question, why are you still here, if you are not happy with this product.

He never said that it is the most important for him in this world. He asked a question of why you were still here. Nothing in that post implies it's the most important thing to him. You like to believe it is, but sadly, you're mistaken.

This is why you are terrible at arguing. You have brought nothing new to this discussion for the last several pages. You even admit that you feel like just repeating yourself over and over.

Let it go and move on.

When will this game become your awesome Single Player RPG? In the words of Taylor Swift: "Never, ever, never."

So all you're doing is shouting at the rain like a mad man who thinks his cries can make a difference.

If you want to continue with the discussion and add something new, then please do so. But standing on your "I'm so right because I say I'm right... look at all the past evidence, blah, blah."

Guess what? I did. There's interviews where the talk about how awesome the class storylines are going to be, but make specific references to how Han, Leia, and Luke are all individuals with their own unique storylines, but sometimes they have to get together to accomplish bigger stories. Congrats, that's your group content right there. Doing stuff together to accomplish something.

Yours and BWs opinion got vote-kicked by 2,2 million people. Im not arguing because theres nothing to argue. Man, you still think this is some kind of debte lol

Why are you repeating yourself in hopes of dodging my question, why are you still here, if you are not happy with this product.

You still chasing your tail?

Edited by GrandMike

I will answer my own question, you and I both know that just because you think this whole game is one pos the game won't have this magical change to fit your expectations, especially now that we are almost 1 year into this game. This game caters to a group of gamers and you are just not among them. However you, for some reasons which I can only justify in my head as trying to either troll, or the behavior pattern known is psychology as schadenfreude.

Any person who has already judged this game as pos like you do would have nothing to do with the discussion boards of the game unless to seek some sort of sick pleasure from seeing the game called pos in he same fanaticism as you have. And that, is just sick.

This game is not for you, get over it, and divert your attention to something else.

I will answer my own question, you and I both know that just because you think this whole game is one pos the game won't have this magical change to fit your expectations, especially now that we are almost 1 year into this game. This game caters to a group of gamers and you are just not among them. However you, for some reasons which I can only justify in my head as trying to either troll, or the behavior pattern known is psychology as schadenfreude.

Any person who has already judged this game as pos like you do would have nothing to do with the discussion boards of the game unless to seek some sort of sick pleasure from seeing the game called pos in he same fanaticism as you have. And that, is just sick.

This game is not for you, get over it, and divert your attention to something else.

Wow, armchair psychologist as well. Charming.

Too bad theres not enough of "you" to keep the game afloat. Shame, im sure that EA and their investors are very happy with 300-500m $ hole in their pocket just to keep you happy. I bet they get butterflies in their belly just of thought of that. What they dont know is that its just an ulcer rofl

Edited by GrandMike

We should give up on that guy. Some people don't want to discuss. You're right, he's either trolling or so locked into his beliefs that he doesn't care to discuss.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

We should give up on that guy. Some people don't want to discuss. You're right, he's either trolling or so locked into his beliefs that he doesn't care to discuss.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Yes, you should finally give up on trolling SWTOR and let silent majority say what they want, people like you trolled SWTOR for long enough, it didnt need any help to burn, it burned itself by listening to people like you.

Time for debates was over at launch, results speak for themselves and its FINALLY time for them to start making game people want TO PLAY AND PAY for.

Its really mind-boggling such a simple thing is so hard to understand for some people.

Edited by GrandMike

OK with HK 51 out I'm convinced we need all companion flashpoint groups :) Need the story driven MMO to return this would bring a lot of former players back to the game!

Yah, this forced grouping for SOLO STORY content like HK is ridiculous. Do they intentionally make their game worse or its side-effect of incompetence is yet undetermined.

Not to mention that ALL you do is goint through OLD content. Man, they got lazy.

Edited by GrandMike