Character from Beta testing

Suffo

That's correct - any characters made in the Game Testing Program will not be on the servers when you are able to play. All characters made in testing were wiped. We know it's easy to get attached, but hope you will enjoy your journey with your new character(s). :)

Oh allison

That's correct - any characters made in the Game Testing Program will not be on the servers when you are able to play. All characters made in testing were wiped. We know it's easy to get attached, but hope you will enjoy your journey with your new character(s). :)

Glad to see it.

for **** SAKE!!

Thats very annoying.

Very very VERY ANNOYING.

I understand why this makes sense, but to have a character all ready to go back to wiped...................Yeh a little pissed

You knew that going in, that's why I didn't make a character too far in. High enough to test stuff but not far enough in to hate losing my character. You'll get a new character all leveled up quick.

for **** SAKE!!

Thats very annoying.

Very very VERY ANNOYING.

I understand why this makes sense, but to have a character all ready to go back to wiped...................Yeh a little pissed

Its called 'beta' for a reason.. its a Test. Which means they reserve the right to do everything from giving you a lvl 50 character with all elite gear, to deleting the little lvl 1 toon you made 5 hours befor it was deleted. Only time you'd have a valid reason to be 'pissed' as you put it.. is if they whyped a character either:

1)Durring early access

2)After the game is live

for **** SAKE!!

Thats very annoying.

Very very VERY ANNOYING.

Do the windows in your little bus taste like shnoze berries when you lick them?