Operative Medical Therapy does not work

Daize

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump

Also for the record, the 20% speed boost on evasion does work, at least sometimes, though I'm not quite sure when. It certainly only works in combat, but it doesn't feel like it works all the time.

Edited by MistaBubz

This needs to be fixed NOW. I'm not even playing an Operative (at least not above level 18) but I can see how this is horribly frustrating, being a laughable opponent in PvP compared to the other healers anyway, even without this bug (as one melee with skilled interrupt is enough to lock most healing down).

I feel very sorry for you, dear Operatives, but this bug will probably not get fixed but rather the class patched out of the game as so few are playing it anyway and those that play(ed) it chose to re-roll another class.

Not even mentioning that this bug only affects Operatives and not the parallel Scoundrels which means even fewer people affected by the bug -> lesser priority to fix.

Does anyone know if this is bugged for Republic side too?

Someone asked in the Smuggler forums last week, and testing revealed that their version works properly. So the fix for Operatives should not be some heroic feat of software engineering.

I suspect it's just not in the top half of their priority list.

Agreed that this does need fixing but it's hardly game breaking and healer Operative is great fun to play in a group. If you're so desperate for the extra 10-20% per tick, stack more power/crit/cunning etc.

Slightly more concerned by the generally dull healing tree. e.g. +15% incoming healing while shield probe is active is only useful if your tank sucks, and if the tanks sucks so bad that you need to heal yourself you've probably failed already. Restore 1 energy on diagnostic scan crits??

A small group maintenance heal before level 41 would be much more useful than some of the stuff we do get.