Did they nerf Marauders yet?

Blankchild

I quit when 1.2 came out and was wondering if the Marauders are still ridiculously OP in PvP, or have they balanced the AC yet?

Thanks!

Nope. But I feel even if they did, it would not help you.

umad :rak_02::rak_02::rak_02:

I'm not playing my marauder till all the FOTM rerollers get off my class.

All they need to do is bring back ravage or master strike pre 1.2 so that terrible players will have to work for their kills again.

Edited by xxdragonragexx

Here's what you should have done.

When a marauder does-

Ravage - Stun him

When he uses Saber Ward - Stun Him

Undying rage - Stun Him

Blood thirst or Berserk - Stun him

He uses obfuscate - Stun him

Basically, you need like infinite amount of stuns that bypass resolve per marauder or else you are dead.

Edited by xxdragonragexx

When a marauder does-

Ravage - Stun him

Undying rage - Stun Him

Basically, you need like infinite amount of stuns that bypass resolve per marauder or else you are dead.

I'd really only use a stun on one of those (GBtF), and that's only if the Mara is in my face. Pacify is very class specific.

When a marauder does-

Ravage - Stun him

Undying rage - Stun Him

You should probably just keep attacking through saber ward, berserk, and obfuscate... Saber ward lasts 12 seconds and your damage is still going to be meh through it so why waste the stun? Berserk well depend on the spec it has 6 charges and the buff lasts quite a while, if he's annihilation spec there's no point in stunning them, the other two not really either as the window the buff is up allows them to spam massacre or vicious slash the 6 times anyways if they stay ontop of you, so probably better to run from the other two specs. As for obfuscate... yeah the skill doesn't hit most the stuff in the game.

YAWN

These nerf threads make me lol, you posters just illustrate your own playing ability.

I have a Mara.. And uhm... I don't wanna admit it, because it's fun to kill anyone without doing much..

But yeah, we are OP. But i do hope they don't nerf it until i atleast get full War hero :p

pretty amazing they are still not not nerfed

the only explanation is BW is doing a social experiment on its userbase to see how long they can keep a godlike class without losing all of its subs

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!