Bioware Whats the Plan Let the Servers Die or Merge ASAP ?

Brasen

well if you look at the server Trends of population sadly this game is DOA unless bioware acts fast ie within a month with all the new releases coming out that ppl will play.

Pretty sure many others would like to know something dam offical from bioware on there strategy usto be loose lips sink ships but IMO tight lips and lack of action is sinking this ship faster than the titanic.

So whats the deal bioware action or sit back and fail ?

people are going to keep asking until they tell us WHEN. just telling us they're working on it gives us no information. and that vague "early summer" line isn't helping either, we need to know when these transfers are going to be available. most people just straight up cannot play the game right now (yesterday on my server at 4 in the afternoon there weren't even 8 total lvl 50 players online on the whole server for republic, only pvp match i could get was a 6 vs. 8 from start to finish that we got wrecked on). it's not like this is just ************ for the sake of ************, this is literally an unplayable game until this issue is addressed. MMO's require people to group up to play, and if there's nobody to group up with....

of course you could say "switch servers" but by implementing the legacy system they've literally given me no reason whatsoever to ever try starting over on another server, as it would just mean everything i've done so far was pointless and i lose all the benefits i've been building up. bioware has dug themselves into a hole and need to start digging out of it if they want this game to survive. i hope they do, cuz i love this game and want to see it do really well.

Read the post Did i ask about a dam xfer no, xfer isnt gonna save the game they need mergers!

Why would ppl pay to xfer in a dying game ?

I sure the hell wouldnt .

Action needed asap not oh xfer system in some year hell they couldnt even get the Ranked wz's into its hiped 1.2 release you really think a xfer system is coming asap rofl they put off the oceanic tranfers for months.

so the fact that bioware has responded to this very question a hundred times and closed and redirected a hundred topics to the existing discussions means you can just make your own topic than slam the person that tells you its already been addressed.

early summer is the best answer and your aint getting merges youll get the option to transfer from a low pop server to a select list of servers. then after all the free transfers and people get settled, they will most likely close redundant servers, and continue to offer a paid transfer system not unlike several other mmorpgs i have played have done.

is not biowares fault your server died. its your servers community. fatman server didnt seem to have problems advertising across the servers with alts to get people to reroll on that server now did they?

you mr op ask or should i say DEMAND attention to your question. IT HAS BEEN ANSWERED time and time again, if you are too lazy to search on the forums or google in regards to your silly server is ded issue thats YOUR fault not us who are telling you to go find the existing multiple topics already hundreds of replies long.

early summer. thats the word. calendar or seasonal summer is the question. but thats the BEST answer you get as thats the BEST answer bioware has given us. over and over again.

inb4droid.

people are going to keep asking until they tell us WHEN. just telling us they're working on it gives us no information. and that vague "early summer" line isn't helping either, we need to know when these transfers are going to be available. most people just straight up cannot play the game right now (yesterday on my server at 4 in the afternoon there weren't even 8 total lvl 50 players online on the whole server for republic, only pvp match i could get was a 6 vs. 8 from start to finish that we got wrecked on). it's not like this is just ************ for the sake of ************, this is literally an unplayable game until this issue is addressed. MMO's require people to group up to play, and if there's nobody to group up with....

of course you could say "switch servers" but by implementing the legacy system they've literally given me no reason whatsoever to ever try starting over on another server, as it would just mean everything i've done so far was pointless and i lose all the benefits i've been building up. bioware has dug themselves into a hole and need to start digging out of it if they want this game to survive. i hope they do, cuz i love this game and want to see it do really well.

yes a total waste because after transfers open in E A R L Y S U M M E R ! thats the best you get sorry. cant take it please dont hurt yourself over a videogame you are taking too seriously.

so after transfers open and people collect the legacy toons together, i guess no one will be happy they rerolled.

no one out of a few hundred players too stubborn to re roll months ago when everyone else decided to./

bioware had dug a hole? ROFLMFAO, yes the million plus subscribers would kind of counter that argument.

server TRANSFERS are coming early summer. thats the best you get as thats the best they give.

T R A N S F E R S not mergers. so have fun get your toons all maxed level and enjoy it when the ability to move across servers comes in EARLY SUMMER.

Thanks Muertepk!

The information they have given is all i need. I'm happy knowing that it WILL happen.

my server is close to dead. Mostly just the Republic side anyway. The Imps got it made but they have no Pubs to fight. But we created a guild called LFG where we have gathered helpful members who help each other with group stuff so that has been useful.

But, I'm new to gaming and have learned the hard way what a PVP community is like. Personally, I'm not a fan of "Troll Caves". But because I played with family and friends in other states I stuck with my server and now have much invested on it. Those friends and family have all quit the game but im not going anywhere. With two lvl 50s, a Sith-smuggler and Twi'lek Bountry Hunter Alts, Black-Green lightsaber, Crimson Rakghoul and two Pale Rakghouls..... I'm not looking forward to starting over either.

I wanna switch to a friendly community. that is all

Edited by Sydth