Vice Commandant’s Contraband Pack

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the mask for the Eradicator Warsuit!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I wanted! I mean, the pack is good otherwise... But, cmon' guys this was the primary concern from the last cartel market update.

Might want to check the dev tracker there chief:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=6127745&postcount=53

The Eradicator Mask was never coming out this update.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to update you that unfortunately this pack will not be going live Tuesday as we are pushing back Game Update 2.0.1. This is because we found a pretty mean bug that needs to be addressed before Game Update 2.0.1 goes live.

We will be updating this thread when we have more information.

Where is the mask for the Eradicator Warsuit!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I wanted! I mean, the pack is good otherwise... But, cmon' guys this was the primary concern from the last cartel market update.

They said this is coming, don't worry!

I don't know when it is though... :o

Anyway, first pack I will buy in a long time!

Awesome stuff!

Edited by Swissbob

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to update you that unfortunately this pack will not be going live Tuesday as we are pushing back Game Update 2.0.1. This is because we found a pretty mean bug that needs to be addressed before Game Update 2.0.1 goes live.

p.s. You have mislabled the relaxied jumpsuit remake as "Covert Energy Gloves" not whatever they were named. I know u can fix that faster than Revans bugs. so heres a free one.

Thanks for the update!

Bastila Shan Outfit... *drools*

Now the Thana Vesh outfit. If only we could get the actual person as a companion, then dress her up in the Bastila Shan outfit... *drools* :D

Also love the outfit above the Bastila Outfit. Very... Jedi.

Hey everyone,

YES! Now you can take my suggestion and bump up the Eradicator's Masks and maybe give us some new mats?!?

Then I'll buy like x2 Hypercrates worth!

Hi,

What new unique and exclusive items have you placed for the Collectors Edition vendor in conjunction with this new pack being released?

You remember the CE vendor right? It's the one you lied to us about when you advertised it as you did for the purpose of a sale and did not hold up your end of the agreement. If you can update the CM as you do, you can update the CE vendor just the same. I don't give a crap about your revenue gains. I want you as a company to hold up your end of the agreement. Period.

Man. They finally released one of the Agent jackets, so now my smuggler can look cool too. Sad that it's in a contraband pack, so to get it relies on RNG.

Or wait until it hits the GTN for 200,000 credits. Personally, those RNG outfits I buy off the GTN. RNG can be your best friend or most hated enemy in MMO's.

Edited by DarthGile

Well, looks like I might be buying a couple of these packs... because my Gunslinger NEEDS that Troublemaker Upper Body Armor. XD (It never did make sense to me why the only proper dusters in the game were only available to Imperials...) Although, I'm not overly crazy about the chest itself; the jacket is great! But for what's under it, I kinda like the simpler look of the Imperial RD-04B Sharpshooter Jacket better...

Ah well. It's still a duster my smuggler will be able to use; I'm still happy. :)

(Of course, now I'm tempted to ask if they'd consider making a dark brown one, maybe with a simple dark red shirt under it...? Can't help but think that'd be kinda.. shiny, if you catch my meanin'. XD)

The Stalwart Protector's Armor Set?

Could you please post a preview of this as well? Will troopers finally get a set? Or another Jedi set?

I think it might be the Trooper Armor. I looked it up, and got this link from SWTOR-Spy. The icon looks like Trooper armor to me. :p

http://www.swtor-spy.com/item-single/Stalwart_Protector__Chestguard/19065/

Noooooo :(

first off all, finaly a real duster coat, thank god. Secondly serious question what are we suppossed todo with excess contraband rep items , also will we see a rotation on the cartel vendor with this new pack hitting.

Rep trophies can be sold to any in-game vendor.

p.s. You have mislabled the relaxied jumpsuit remake as "Covert Energy Gloves" not whatever they were named. I know u can fix that faster than Revans bugs. so heres a free one.

No they didn't. They're showing the Covert Energy Gloves with the Relaxed Uniform set. Scroll up to see the Relaxed Uniform Set, replete with gloves.