Where to find Tirsa Champion, Dessler Avenger, Dessler Exploler?

Deadhart

/The topic title is incorrect, I meant Dessler Nomad not Avenger, and cannot seem to fix it./

Soooo, these three mounts were looming on SWTOR database sites for quite some time now, and it seemed that they were unobtainable ingame. Now, with the release of Achievemnts system, you can actually see those mounts in the possesions section as required to get achievements. Apart from that, I always wanted the Tirsa Champion, which according to the icon they foubd for it was supposed to be blue.

So, anyone knows if you CAN get them, and if yes then where do you get them from?

Edited by Deadhart

Gah, I wrote Avenger? 100% derp :rak_09:, I meant Nomad. I actually do have the Dessler Avenger, it's the red one. The Dessler Nomad is Golden Yellow and Brown, and its icon is even used for the Achievement: Dessler Collector.

Let's sum it up with names, colors and whereabouts of the unknon mounts.

Tirsa Champion: Blue Tirsa, whereabouts unknown.

Dessler Nomad: Golden Yellow Dessler with Brown stripes, whereabouts unknown.

Dessler Exploler: Green Dessler with Light Green stripes, whereabouts unknown.

Praxon Trackmaster: Light Blue and Orange Praxon (Like Gulf livery McLarens and Ford GT40s), whereabouts unknown.

Praxon Aether: Appears to be White Praxon with Purplish Blue hue, sort of like a pearl or cloud. Whereabouts unknown.

(color informations were taken from the icons for them, those exist.)

I mean, do they even exist? Are they super rare world drops or super rare ops drops? I would not be surprised to see one of them as drop on NM Asation, each NM drops a mount.

Edited by Deadhart

• 2 weeks later...
Yeeah. Anyways, the new CM mounts suuuuuck. Seriously, Skiffs again... and more HOVERBIKES!? Hoverbikes are for losers! We need more Landspeeder, and anyone who protests agains them cuz they are big and stuff smells like Bantha. I never found it hard clicking on a mailbox or GTN terminal even while there were three Desslers parked at it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wouldn't call it the hardest mount to get in the game, not by a long shot. Only thing making it "difficult" at all really is that its currently over-camped. As time goes on, and more of the campers get it and move on, it will become no big deal, since all it really takes is patience. Once the correct spawn occurs, its a 100% drop, and its easily done solo.

Compared to mounts that only drop or *can* drop from HM / NIM ops , and when they do, your looking at a roll off between upwards of 16 people, the solo camp 100% drop rate is a cake walk.

• 2 months later...